pt.12 "demons!? and a question."

Ayo welcome back! Hope yall enjoy!❤

'HOW IN THE FUCKING MUZAN DID I FORGET THAT!???!?!?!?!' You were SCREAMING in your head. You and yachi picked out what you needed and payed. You also got a bunch of bandages and stitches for your wound. You walked out of the store and go threw an ally way since it was faster.

'Demons pov.'
'DAMN IM HUNGRY! WHERE ARE ALL THE HUMANS!?' -sniff- ... 'OoooooO~' 'i smell two humans and ones a.....'

Yachi stoped right in her tracks. "Eh? Whats wrong yachi?" You asked. Just then you looked forward.. and fucking lower moon 4 was there. 'SHIIIIIITTTT!!!' YOU mentally screamed. You picked yachi up and ran out of the ally. She was shaking at this point and gripping you like its the end of the world. "W-WHAT IS THAT THING!?" She asked/yelled. "I DON'T KNOW!" You lied. You ran as fast as you could with an injury and made it back to the house. You got in and locked the door, then you set yachi down. "Don't tell anyone about that thing ok yachi?" You said. "W-what is that t-thing!?" She asked. "A demon. You mustn't tell anyone about it. One they wont believe you, two i need you to be safe so don't say anything, got it?" You explained. You called down tanjiro, zenitsu, and inosuke. "Yachi knows about demons now. I need you three to go slay lower 4," you said. You lifted up your shirt a bit and showed them your wound. "I would but i cant right now. This wound is to deep for me to be moving around like that. Also just say your mom or dad called you and leave nezuko here. I need her here just in case anything plays out." You explained quickly. "(Y/n)! Do you need me to cover that for you?" Tanjiro asked. "Also we've got it covered don't worry about it." He said calmly. "Ok! Thanks and would you stich and cover it for me? I got some stitches too."

After your wound was covered the three made something up and left. You went back to the room and most were asleep. The ones up were yachi, hinata, kageyama, and Tsukkishima. "Hey im back!" You said. You had went to the bathroom to clean up before coming back. "(Y/n)-chan? Wheres your mom?" Hinata asked. "PFFFTT-" kageyama spit out his water... Right into hinatas face... "Uh- She works night shifts." You lied. "(Y/n) can i talk to you for a moment?" Tsukkishima asked. "Of course come on!"

Short chapter ik but im sorry i had to do school work and yeah. I still love yall and i might do another chapter this weekend but idk. Love yall!

Kyo out❤❤❤

Word count: 466