pt.8 "romance? no way!"

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter but it might be bad. Cussing! Anyways enjoy!

____________________________

"Ah shit that was a bad idea inviting him over!" I ran down stairs and told everyone that i can't work tonight. "Huh whys that (w/s/n)?" Inosuke said. (Wrongly said name) " master said i had to do something else tonight im sorry." I said. "That's ok (y/n)! We'll be fine with out you." Tanjiro said. " uhm. Can nezuko stay here with me..?" I asked. "Huh. Why?" Tanjiro asked me this time. "W-Well. I don't wanna be here alone with a boy." I said. "Don't worry (y/n)-chan~~ ill stay here with you~" zenitsu said. "No thank you." I said. " sure but be careful and protect her ok! Ill send my bird if i need you or her." " ok thanks." I said. "Good luck on your missions!" "(Y/n)-chan! Give me a good bye kiss before i go! Its for good luck!" Zenitsu said. " ok fine come here." I said. "REALLYYYYY!" he said. "Of course." I said.

For all the zenitsu simps here ya go.

He walked toward you and you said follow me. He did just that and you went into another room. As he leaned into you, you punched his face. "Pffttt- you really thought i would kiss you lol. No way!" You said. "AHHH~ (Y/N)-CHAN! THAT HURT!" (Lol read the name! No romance!? Yeah sorry but no kiss. Maybe later!)

After that little incident they left and hinata came over. "Whoa! Your house is big!" Hinata said. "Not that much but would you like to meet my sister?" "HAH YOU HAVE A SISTER!?" Hinata said. "Yeah i do! Nako can you come down her!" I said.
"Well it isn't really my sister but i like to think that." I said again. Just then nezuko came down stairs and went to go hug me. " whoa shes so cute!" Hinata said. After a bit of aweing at nezuko hinata sat down on my couch and we started a movie. 'Of course cause of the mission i had to date him which is ew but, he's not, ugly. He's kinda, cute'... 'I DID NOT JUST THINK THAT!' anyways since i had to do it for the mission i sat really close to him like really close. When i did that hinata started to blush and i knew it was working. "So uhm. Should we make nick names for each other?" I said. "Sure! Ill call youuuuu, (n/n)!" (n/n means nick name btw) "That's cute! Ill call you hina-san!" I saw him blush again and we started the movie. After a while i got tired and fell asleep on his shoulders. When i woke up in the morning i was still on the couch and hinata was still sleeping.

Hey guys sorry its a bit short but im out of ideas so sorry and bye guys ly.

The word count is : 497