P.T. 10 " hang out "

Sorry for not posting again. This story will and i mean will take a while to bc complete because of school coming up in a couple days. Also i have zero motivation in my body so im sorry i hope you enjoy this chapter but of course it will be short like usual. Also who should y/n-chan date? Bye~

After school you had to meet up with tanjiro for a talk. You both met at ### park and sat down on some swings. "Hey, tanjiro? Can I ask you something?" You asked. "Yeah sure!" He said. He then sniffed the air to find out you were sad. He forgot he could do that for a second there. "If i liked someone in our group, do you think they would like me back?" You said. "N-NANI!? YOU LIKE SOMEONE!?" He kinda whisper yelled. "The single as a Pringle (y/n) (l/n) LIKES someone!?" He said again. " well yeah... it's kinda hard not to when im around you guys so much, hehe." You laughed a bit. "Its not me though, right?" He asked again. You got sad at this. You knew he liked kanao but it just made you sad. "No dont worry, its not you! It couldn't be you, I ship you with kanao." You said with a fake smile. He some how didn't smell your sadness and blushed, then you talked about school. After a couple hours you left the park and went your separate ways. You went to the house and he went to hunt for demons. You walked in and ran to your room. You forgot zenitsu was there and you broke down. Why you may ask? Because 1. Your cRuSh didn't like you back. 2. You had memories of you family in mind. 3. You had to fake being happy all of the time. People have to cry every once in a while yk? Zenitsu knocked on your door but you just said to go away, and that's what he did. You just sat there in your room crying and then you smelt tanjiro come in. He probably smelt your tears but just left it at that. You came out the next day and no one talked to you. You knew why and just threw the school skirt and a hoodie on. You went to school and went to find hinata. You wanted to ask him to hang out with you after school.

Your pov-

'Damn wheres hinata, i need to talk to him.' You thought. You walked around and didn't find him. Since you knew most of the stuff in your classes you just skipped class and went to the park. "Damnit. Feelings hurt." You said in a whisper. You just walked around for a little then went back to your house. You woke up inosuke cause he was napping and asked him to train with you. "FIGHT MEEEE!" he screamed. "Bring it on child." You said. You knew that would piss him off so you liked to call him that when training.

3rd person pov-

He went to punch your left side so you kicked his right. He slid back and went to attack again. This time he distracted you with a punch and kicked your side. But you realized this and and blocked his kick with your arm. You then punched his stomach and kicked his legs so that he fell down.

Your pov-

"I win." You said. "HAHHHH!? NO YOU DIDN'T I WON HEHEHEHE!" He said. "No you didn't, i did, i got you down first. The first one on the ground is the loser." You explained. "FINE! BUT ILL WIN NEXT ROUND!!!" He screamed. "No you wont. Because there is no other round. This was the first and last one we're doing today." You said. You looked at the time and it was 1:30 pm. "Im going back to school ino. Love you!" You said walking off. "LOVE YOU TOO (W/S/N)!" He yelled back. You loved inosuke like a little brother. He was someone that saved you but didn't know that he saved you. You had and still have depression. You were going to commit ss but then you met the four and they made you happy. Inosuke saved you the most, he looked like your little brother samai. You loved him for that.

Your pov- again

You walked back to the school just to realize that you took 30 minutes to get there. Which meant that school was over. You sighed and went to the gym. You found hinata there and said hi. "Ayo, hi hinata." You said. "Hi (n/n)-san!" He said back. "Hinata can i come in the gym yet. Im bored waiting for you out here. I would go with my other Friends but, i don't have any-" you said. "Ill ask dachi-san give me a minute!" He said with excitement. Couple minutes later he came out and said yes! You walked in the gym, and again it smelt like sweat. Bleh. "Ayo." You said. "Konichiwa." They said, all except one salty man. You walked in and sat on a bench by the doors. The managers were at another bench so you didn't get to talk to then.

'Mannn! This is boring too, but a least i can watch them and tell them what there bad at i guess.' You thought. You took out a notebook and watched every play on there. You watched hinata the most because of his amazing quick attack. You got all the things there bad at and when they were on there break you walked over to them.

"He can i talked to you guys for a second?" You asked. "Sure what is it?" Coach ukai said. "I've watched you guys and wrote down what your bad at the most." You explained. They all seemed shocked at this except hinata. "That's cool (n/n)-san! Can we see!?" He asked in an excited voice. I showed them and gave them tips to help. The practice end came sooner then expected but it had to end some time. "Hinata wanna hang at my house. We can watch a movie?" You asked him in private. "Sure! Ill see you at 7?" He said. "Sure! Bye hinata!" You said.

Hope you guys liked this chapter i worked hard on it sooo. Love you guys! Have a good day bye!

Word count : 1075