pt.2 arriving

Hey guys! Nice to see ya again how are ya! Hope yall like this one! And don't worry this ones really a chapter!

----------------------------

After a day or so of walking we got to the town. MAN IT WAS BRIGHT! How could anyone get attacked by demons here when everyone can see! " My eyes burn!" I said. "It is bright here, overly bright." Tanjiro said. "I know right tanjiro!" I said to him. After walking we saw the place we were staying, put our stuff down and went to bed. The next day was monday and because nezukos a demon, she couldn't go with us. Poor nezu! We went to karasuno, and i was told to be a shy and cute girl! Gross! We were also told not to tell anyone who we were and to use fake names, tanjiros name was tako shimiko, zenitsus was zen anako, nezukos was nako shimiko and mine was (f/n) (f/l/n). (Fake name. Fake last name.) Inosuke couldn't come because he's too aggressive and can't do math or read- What i was told about hinata shoyo was that he played volleyball, had orange, fluffy hair, and that he was short. Really short. Like 5'3 short. So, i had it packed for me! Tanjiro had to just watch out for other students, nezuko stayed home,zenitus just had to play shy and cute, inosuke had to watch out at night. But i had to do the most... THIS SUCKS!!!!

Hey a/n here. Just wanted to say sorry cause i didn't know what to do for this chapter! The next one might be more interesting but yeah sorry! I tried a bit but i just didn't know what to do. See ya next time! Byeee!

Word count:294