PT. 11 "A REAL SLEEPOVER!!"

Kyo here! Nice to see ya people r back:))) hope you enjoyyy;) love yall! Kyo out!

At 7 hinata arrived and you went into your room to pick out a movie. You were wearing a black hoodie and (f/c) shorts. You guys picked a scary movie and sat down. "Oh! You know what! This would be better if we had others here too!" You said excitedly. "Oh that would be fun!" He said. "Ill text them the address! Who should we invite?" He asked. "I say we get the first years and noya! Oh can't forget tanaka!" You said. "Sounds good!" He said. You guys invited them over and everyone came, much to tsukkishima's dislike.

"Heyo guys!" You said. "MY QUEEN!" Noya exclaimed. "OUR GODDESS!" Tanaka said. "Ew. Anyways come in the movies waiting!" You said. "Also I've got the snacks and a few more people are coming over!" You said happily. You all went up stairs and went to your room. You invited tanjiro and the others over, you said dress normal (year) (IDK THE YEAR I FORGOT IM SORRYYY)'i know our house but we gotta make it seem like its not' tako and neko came first and everyone one knew him and were surprised it see him. "(L/n)-chan you know him?" Yachi asked. "Please yachi call me by my first name! And yes i know them." You said. "Uhm ok (l/n)-, (y/n)-chan! Sorry!" She said. "Hey tako." You said. "Hey (y/n)!" Tanjiro said. (I forgot to say. Y/n right now is your fake name i just don't want to type (f/y/n) ok! Sorry. Just make up another way or i can write (y/n) a different way) zenitsu was out working because he is a simp and yachis there, and nezuko. Inosuke is here but he has to be quite to get a prize.

"Ino! Come here please!" You yelled. "Uhhffft! What do you need!?" Inosuke said. "Can you help me carry this ino? Its quite heavy." You asked. You were carrying the snacks up stairs but they were heavy so you needed help. 'I know its weird cause im stronger then all of them but i hurt my arms last night during my daily strolling.' You thought. "HAHHHH!? YOU NEED HELP?" He screamed SO loud. Anddddd, everyone came down to help. "(Y/n)-chan you should have told us you needed help!" Hinata said. "Sorry i thought i could carry all of it.." You said quietly. You felt something warm on you arm so you excused your self and went to the bathroom.

"SHIT!" You said a bit loudly. Your wound came open from your last fight, the one with lower moon 3. You were also out of bandages and didnt have any substitutes for it. You quickly took off your shirt and wrapped your arm. Now you were only in your bra. 'FUCK! I NEED MY SHIRT FOR MY ARM! WHAT DO I DO!?' You thought in panic. You ran out of the bathroom, only one person noticed, and ran downstairs. You put your hoodie on and ran to your room. "Hey uhm i forgot i needed something from the store so im gonna go get it really quickly. Anyone need anything?" You asked. "Oh can i go i need something i forgot at home!" Yachi said. "Sure! Lets go!" You said a bit rushed. 'Thats weird why is she acting like that?' The person thought. You and yachi walked to the store, with your sword at your side, but it was hidden. You went in and bought some bandages. "Uhm. (Y/n)-chan!" Yachi said. "Yeah?" You asked. "I need pads..." She said. "SHOOT I FORGOT! Im on it too!" You said.

Ima leave it here the next chapter will be out tomorrow i think. Its gonna be a period special.
Word count 652

Kyo out❤