Chapter 3 - Picutres

It's Monday now and word got around about Jaden punching Lucas at the party. It's like the whole school is talking about the fight. And somehow everyone knows we broke up. He must be telling people. What a dick.

"Hailey!" I heard behind me as I walked through the hallway. I looked over my shoulder to see Lucas. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. I heard him call my name again. "Please" I heard him beg as he caught up to me. I stopped and faced him. I just crossed my arms and stayed quiet. "I'm sorry, okay. I just want to be with you again" he said as he went to put his hand on my arm. I moved it back.

"No, Lucas. You really hurt my feelings." I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"Come on. I was drunk. I'm sorry" He begged me.

"I don't think we can get back together. I'm sorry. This month has been so hard on our relationship. I've tried my hardest. I just can't do it anymore" I told him and he stepped closer to me.

"I can assure you, we are not breaking up" he mumbled angrily which began to worry me.

"Lucas, we broke up Friday night" I said in a confused tone. I know I'm not tripping because I spent the weekend alone crying about our break up.

"No" he said shaking his head. "I don't care what I said"

"Lucas-" he cut me off.

"If you don't give me another chance, I will send around that photo of you that I took in the summer." He threatened me. My stomach dropped and I began to feel sick. "Got it?" He asked me.

"That's not fair-" again he cut me off.

"I'll see you at my house after school" he said with a smirk. I just nodded and felt so defeated. I let a tear slip down my face as he walked away. Now I have to go to lunch feeling this way. This isn't fair. I walked into the bathroom and bumped into someone right away.

"Oh hey girl" I heard Sabs voice. I looked up at her and her smile disappeared. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" She asked as she pulled me into the bathroom more.

"Lucas just told me that if I don't give him another chance, he's going to send around this naked photo he has of me" I told her as I covered my face with my hands. Why me? This sucks so badly.

"Hails that is not normal. Don't do it-" I cut her off as I looked back up at her.

"I have to! I don't want anyone seeing that" I began to cry more out of frustration.

"No let's tell the guys. Maybe he's bluffing" she suggested.

"I don't know, Sab. And I don't want to tell them. They will freak out on him and then what if he really sends the picture around" I said back and she sighed too.

"I'll help you come up with a plan. I promise. Let's just go eat" she said and I just nodded. I followed her out of the bathroom and we began walking to the cafeteria that isn't too far from here.

"I can't think straight right now" I said as I took a deep breath.

"Oh I have an idea!" She said quickly. "When you hang out with him next, if he leaves his phone alone, like say he goes to the bathroom, go on his phone then delete it then break up with him" She told me and my eyes widened.

"That's a great idea. It was from the summer so I can't be that hard to find" I said back to her.

"See, I told you I got you." She said with a small smile.

"Always" I said nodding.

"Just make sure you're fast when you do it. Guys are always fast in the bathroom" She told me and again I nodded.