Chapter 47 - New Years Eve

"Do you count it?" Justin asked me.

"Do you?" I asked back not knowing what to say. He chuckled. He asked if our anniversary should be the first time he asked me to be his girlfriend or if I count the breakups. We are also at Sabrina's and it's New Years Eve. Everyone's here  in the living room, even two of Justin's friends from back home, and Justin and I have been in our own world for the last five minutes just talking about us. We are in the kitchen.

"I don't want to count them." He told me.

"So let's not." I said back. "Our real and true anniversary is November fifteen." I said with a smile. He began to smile wider. "You took a long time to ask me." I said with a laugh.

"I know I know." He said playfully rolling his eyes.

"We kissed for the first time at the end of September and you didn't ask me out till the middle of November" I messed with him. He laughed now.

"Awe, you remember the exact date I kissed you?" He teased me and my cheeks got red.

"Not the exact date." I said back and softly pushed him.

"I think that's cute." He said then leaned forward and kissed my cheek.

"Yo J." I heard from our left. We both looked over to see Justins friend, Ryan. I gave him a smile.

"Hey man." Justin said to him.

"Sorry to interrupt, but it's our turn for the game." He told Justin.

"Oh bet. I'll be right there." He said back and Ryan walked out. Everyone is playing beer pong and Justin and Ryan called next on playing the winners. Justin looked back at me and placed his hand gently on my cheek. "Want to play next game?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Against you if you win." I said with a little smile.

"If I win?" He asked with a shocked look on his face making me laugh. "Come on baby girl, you know I'm winning." He said and of course I blushed at baby girl. I always do. He leaned in and kissed me softly. I just smiled at him after not breaking eye contact. I kind of wished we could stay like this all night. Maybe even forever. I love this feeling. I love how he makes me feel special and truly loved. "Let's go back." He said stepped away from me.

"Okay." I quietly said with a nod. He grabbed my hand making sure to keep the smile on my face and we headed back to every one.

***

I have been watching Justin and Ryan play against Connor and Travis for a little while now. The game is almost done now. Each team has only one cup.

"This one's for you babe." Justin said to me with a wink making me laugh. Then he tossed the ball getting it into the cup making everyone yell all types of things to cheer him on. Justin looked at me with a smile and instantly walked over to me. He grabbed my face with both his hands and kissed me. "You're my good luck charm." He told me. He kissed me once more before facing Ryan and dabbing him up.

He really said I'm his good luck charm.

I smiled to myself and looked over at Sab who was already smiling at me.

"Which one of you is going to be my partner?" I asked her and Jaden.

"Rock paper scissors." He said facing Sab. I let out a laugh.

"Two out of three" Sab said as they started. I laughed as they did it. "Whatever, J" Sab said as she jokingly pushed him.

"Come on let's go win a game." Jaden said to me then walked over to the table.