Chapter 28 - You're Glowing

I quickly ran to my front door after I got a text from Sab saying she's here. I opened the door and she was walking up to it.

"Hey" She said with a smile. She looks so happy.

"Hi" I said back with a big smile too.

"You're glowing" She said as she stepped into my house.

"And so are you" I said back as I shut the door. We both squinted at each other. "I think we both have things to talk about." I said and she quickly nodded. "Let's go upstairs" I told her since my parents are in the kitchen. We both quickly walked up the stairs and into my room. I shut the door and quickly faced Sab who sat on my bed.

"You go first" She said getting comfortable. I sat down next to her and leaned against my headboard.

"Last night" I stopped talking because just thinking about last night with Justin, sent butterflies to my stomach. A lot happened after we started to make out. "I may have had sex with Justin last night." I told her and she looked very excited.

"Finally!" She said back. "How was it? Where was it? Here? Basement? His place?" She asked many questions. I laughed at her.

"It was the best thing to ever happen to me" I said with a laugh and she laughed too. "Honestly, Sab, it was perfect and he knows exactly what he is doing. It was in the basement. We obviously were quiet about it. Also, I still haven't been to his house" I told her.

"I'm happy for you and why haven't you been there?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I'm hoping soon I will now that we are dating" I said back. "Now, your night" I said and her cheeks instantly got red.

"Well, we had a lot of fun playing the games and hanging with the boys. But then after, he asked if I wanted to go back to his place and look at the stars in his backyard. I figured it would be romantic so I said yes. It was romantic and he was a sweetheart then we somehow ended up in his bed with our clothes off. I don't know" She said then laughed and shrugged.

"You and Connor had sex?" I asked her with wide eyes, but a smile. She nodded with a big smile on her face.

"He also asked me to be his girlfriend. He admitted that he liked me for a while too, but he didn't think he had a chance with me." She told me.

"Awe oh my god. That's so good. I'm so happy for you, Sab." I said back to her.

"So we both an amazing night." She said nodding and I nodded too.

"I'm happy that we both are in a happy place right now." I said feeling so much joy.

"Me too" She said back. "Do you want to go to the mall and find an outfit for when we go out for your birthday next weekend?" She asked me. I shook my head and frowned a little.

"I don't think I'm going to do anything for my birthday anymore" I told her and her eyes widened.

"Why not? You were so excited. I have no problem having anyone at my house, you know that." She told me with a frown.

"Well, this may sound dumb, but it's because I'm not talking to Jaden." I told her and she sighed.

"You think you guys won't be okay in a few days?" She asked me. I shrugged.

"I don't know. We still haven't talked. Travis told me Jaden wants me to apologize first, but I'm not doing that. Why should I say sorry? He snapped at me and accused me of liking Josh while being with Justin. He was acting like he didn't even know me. He needs to say sorry first." I told her as I crossed my arms and my good mood left the room.