Chapter 6 - I Am Done

"That's not fair" Sabrina said as we all laughed. We are telling Justin crazy stories from the last few years.

"And don't get started on Hailey" Travis said laughing harder.

"Stop" I said as I covered my face. They just told an embarrassing story of Sabs and now I know they are going to do that to me.

"What? I want to know" Justin said with a laugh then bumped shoulders with me. I looked over at him and shook my head.

"I don't" I said and he laughed again. He sat up straight then wrapped his arm around my shoulders making my heart beat faster.

"If you let them tell it, I'll tell you guys an embarrassing story of mine" he suggested. I shook my head and giggled. "Come on" he said pulling me closer. His face was close to mine again and I can literally hear my heart beat.

"No" I told him and he pouted. "I won't fall for that" I said and he stopped.

"On this face? Liar" he joked then moved his arm away from me. I leaned back against the couch.

"Oh I have a funny story" I heard Jaden say. I looked over at Sab as I blocked them out. She looked at me with her goofy smile. I just shook my head and looked down at my cup. I smiled to myself. I already knew the story Jaden was telling because I heard it a million times.

I know I am tipsy, but my body feels so eager to kiss Justin and I need to be stopped. It's just the alcohol. Yes, he is so extremely attractive. He is everything a girl looks for honestly. But it feels too early on to be crushing this hard on him.

We've only know each other two weeks. I mean, we are going on a date tomorrow. Sabs right, it's a date. I admit it. Well, I think it's a date. It might be actually just dinner for him.

"What are you thinking about?" I heard Justin ask me quietly. You. I looked over at him to see he is staring at me with his eyebrows raised waiting for an answer. It's kind of cute when he does that.

"How drunk you guys are" I lied with a laugh. He chuckled. He went to talk, but the door bell rang so he looked over at Jaden.

"That must be the food" Jaden said as he stood up. "Can someone get the door while I go upstairs to get the money?" He asked as he started to walk out.

"I will" Sabrina said then followed him out of the room.

"I'm going to get another drink then, do you guys want anything?" Travis asked Justin and I as he stood up.

"I'm okay for now" I said with a shrug.

"I'm good bro" Justin said back then looked down at his phone. I kinda just sat there awkwardly. I looked away and went to grab my phone, but then Justin said my name getting my attention again. "Come here" he said as he held his phone in front of his face and is on his snapchat camera. "Do you want to get in this?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure" I said with a smile. Why did that get me excited? I leaned against him and smiled for the photo. He leaned his head towards mine a little bit and then took the picture. I didn't move as he put the phone down so I can look at the picture. "Awe" I said as I noticed how cute it is. "Send that to me" I told him.

"I like this" he said as he smiled down at his phone. He looked over at me and since I still haven't moved, our faces were really close again for the third time tonight. His smile dropped slowly along with mine. Again, he glanced down at my lips, but a little longer this time. His eyes flickered back up to my eyes and he started to lean in.

Oh that's happening now. I'm not complaining. I began to lean in too, but someone walked in so I pulled away quickly and looked down at my lap. I heard Justin sigh beside me.