Chapter 21 - Halloween Issues

It's been one week since the car accident with Lucas, Josh and Connor. All three of them are okay and recovering. Thank god. It could have been so much worse. Lucas did get his licenses taken away for drinking and driving. Which he should get it taken away. Connor comes back to school on Monday which is great.

Today is Friday and three days ago was Halloween which means tonight there is a huge Halloween party at someone's house. Honestly, I'm really excited. We got the guys to dress up as well.

I have been pretty busy all week catching up with all my school work so I really only saw Justin once outside of school. But we did talk a lot on the phone.

Anyway, everyone is meeting at my house shortly and we are going all go together to the party. My parents actually went to a work Halloween party already so it's just me home.

I heard my front door shut meaning someone is here. I looked down at my phone to see Jaden text me saying 'we are here'. Maybe they picked up Sab and everyone is here.

I placed my phone back down and started to put my earrings in. I heard one pair of footsteps coming up the stairs. Maybe it's Sab. Nah, I know she's wearing heels tonight. It's probably Jaden.

I heard a knock on my door so I yelled out, "Come in!" I finished putting in my earrings as the door opened. I smiled wide once I saw Justin. "Hi" I said to him.

"Hey, is it okay if I come in?" He asked me as he stood in the door way. I smiled and nodded. "You look really beautiful" he told me causing me to blush.

"Thank you" I said back. I looked back at my dresser and grabbed a necklace I'm going to wear.

"I'm so glad it's finally the weekend and you're done with your school work so now I can actually see you whenever I want." He told me as he slowly walked over to me.

"I know me too" I said back to him then looked down at the necklace in my hands. I know I'm blushing a lot.

"Want me to help?" He asked as he pointed at my necklace. I just looked over at him and nodded. He stepped behind me and grabbed the necklace from me. I watched in the mirror as he put my necklace on for me. I moved my hair to the side. "All done" He quietly said as he finished putting it on me.

He put his hands on my arms then I felt his breath getting closer to my neck, giving me chills down my spine. He kissed my neck a few times before letting go of me. I turned around to face him. I have been waiting to kiss him all week. I put my hands on his shirt and pulled him closer. A smirk appeared on his face after I did that. He placed his hands on my waist and our bodies were now pressing against each other. He leaned down and we began to kiss. I missed this.

"Yooo!" I heard from the hallway.

"Guys you up here?" I heard another voice. We both pulled away then our friends walked into the room. "Oh shit sorry guys" Travis said to us. I let out a nervous laugh and hid my face in Justin's neck. He wrapped his arms around me as he laughed too.

"It's all good" I heard him say.

"The Uber is here" Jaden told us. I pulled away from Justin now. Time to go party.

**Sabrinas P.O.V**

"Bro I am so drunk. I'm going to see double soon." Justin joked to Travis, Paige and I.

"Me too" I said as I took another sip of my drink.

"So I have to ask you guys something." Justin said as he got a little serious.

"What's up, man?" Travis asked him.

"Yeah what is it?" I asked too.

"I want to ask Hailey to be my girlfriend." He said as his face got a little red. I began to smile. "I kind of want to be romantic about it. Like take her on a date and ask her then. Do you think she might think that's corny?" He asked us.