🔞 Needy (SunWon) last part

"What the fuck!? Kim Sunoo!?" Jungwon yelled

Sunoo immediately turned the vibrator off.

"B-babe! I can explain"

"So this is what you've been doing when I'm at work?! Masturbating!?"

Jungwon was angry

He went closer to Sunoo and harshly too the blanket, which exposed Sunoo's naked body.

He saw cum on Sunoo's legs, a vibrator on his pussy, and a big purple dildo next to him.

"Didn't I said that you're not allowed to have fun without me?"

Sunoo was scared, at the same time excited because he knows what his boyfriend is going to do.

Jungwon took a key from their nightstand and opened a locked drawer which Sunoo always wanted to open but his boyfriend doesn't allow him to.

Won took out a handcuff and a blindfold.

Sunoo's eyes widened.

'Punishment time' Jungwon thought as he smirked
______________________________________

Now Sunoo's hands are handcuffed on the headboard.

"P-please! You don't need to put a blindfold on me!" Sunoo begged with his puppy eyes but Jungwon is not going to fall for that.

Jungwon did not respond and continued to put a blindfold on Sunoo.

He held onto Sunoo's thighs and started massaging it.

After a while, he started eating him out as Sunoo was a moaning mess, although he was enjoying it.
______________________________________

After a while, Jungwon took his own clothes off.Jungwon's body got buff and there was a noticeable 6-pack abs,since he's been working out more.

Compared to Sunoo's body, slim and feminine only.

Sunoo could not see where Jungwon was but he felt hands gripping onto his white milky thighs.

Soon after, he felt Jungwon eating him out again.

"Hngghh~~ ahhh~~"

Sunoo let out a slutty moan

After a while, Sunoo came in Jungwon's mouth as he swallowed all the cum.
______________________________________

Jungwon was now fingering Sunoo as he responded with loud moaning which Jungwon enjoyed listening to.

"Naughty boy! You should've waited for daddy instead" Jungwon said as he fasten his pace, two of his fingers going in and out of Sunoo's pussy.

Afterwards, he started entering Sunoo,before he moved, leaned down and started sucking and licking Sunoo's nipples.

"Mhmhmm~~ k-keep going~~"
______________________________________

They're in a different position now, doggy style.Won took the handcuffs off but the blindfold was still on.

Sunoo's face down and ass up as Jungwon continuously slapping his ass with a belt,as for Sunoo, he only responded with screams and moans.

_____________________________________

Jungwon was now thrusting into Sunoo with a very fast pace.

They both came but they were not finished.They did it for hours.
______________________________________

Sunoo was so tired after that.

"Don't masturbate or have fun without daddy again,hm? Understand?!" He said as he gave one last slap on Sunoo's ass.

Sunoo couldn't talk so he just nodded.

"It looks like you even enjoyed my punishment" Jungwon chuckled

He said before he kissed Sunoo's forehead.

______________________________________