🦋+👀 Bra Prank (SunKi)

Riki's POV

It was 10 in the morning and I was bored as fuck.Sunoo and his friends had a sleepover and he won't be coming home until the afternoon.

I wad eating breakfast alone, just some kimchi fried rice and scrambled eggs.

As I was eating, an idea popped up in my mind, a mischievous one.

I hurriedlt finished m breakfast and went to my closet.I opened a locked drawer and took a red coloured bra.

A small Prank wouldn't hurt right? If you're wondering why I have a bra here, I bought this a week ago.

I rushed to our shared room and placed it under my pillow.He will surely find this, he always arrange our bed.

^_________________^

I was just laying down on the sofa not until I heard the main door of our condo opened.I quickly stood up.

"Babyyy~~" I gave him a big hug.

"Hey hey, I can't breathe-" I let him go as he chuckled.

We sat down on the sofa.

"Last night was so much fun!! We watched movies, spilled some tea, game night, and me and Sunghoon even caught Jay and Jungwon making out!" He said with his bright smile, to bad it's going to disappear when he finds the bra.

"I wanna take a nap, we barely slept last night lol"

"What??? What about me??? Let cuddle~~" I whined

"Ok fine"

^______________^

"NISHIMURA RIKI!!!!!!!"

I entered the room and saw Sunoo, burning in anger and holding the bra.Oh boy, I knew he would find this easily.

"WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A FUCKING BRA UNDER YOUR PILLOW, HUH?! TELL ME!? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!? DID YOU AHVE FUN WITH A GIRL?! HUH?! HUH?!" he yelled as he started pulling my hair

"Ow! Ow! Is it not yours?-" his grip on my hair tightened as I hissed in pain

"YOU IDIOT! I DO NOT HAVE BOOBS"

Before I could speak, he gave a harsh and loud slap on my face,it even left a handmark.I should've seen this coming, his slaps are way damn hard.

Before he could give me another slap, I spoke.

"Baby c'mon, It's just a Prank, okay? I'm not cheating on you, never... Ever"

"W-what the hell?"

"Babe, I just bought that bra for this Prank" I chuckled

"You son of a- mph!"

I cut him off as I kissed him passionately.

I placed my big hands on his hips as his hands were on my shoulders.

The kiss soon turned into a heated, perhaps wet kiss.

I placed my hands under his thighs and swiftly lifted him up.

I went down to the side of his neck

"watch your mouth,babe" I whispered in his ear.

I started nibbling on the soft skin as he let out little whimpers.

I slightly pulled his shirt down as his collarbones exposed, ready to be filled with hickies.

Soon, I started biting and nibbling on his collarbones.I know damn well he's sensitive to this.

"Ahh~~ R-Riki-"

"Shh~~"

I carried him back to our room as we continued our make-out session.

Narrator's POV

And, that's how their afternoon went.

_________________________

Sorry, it's lame and short and I broke another promise, I posted it late.

I was thinking of making something like this again but a different ship, like JayWon or HeeHoon or whatever what do y'all think?

Ok bye