🔞 My Boss (HeeSun ft. Sunghoon) pt. 1

Kim Sunoo, who works at Lee Enterprises.He is the CEO's secretary.

Lee Heeseung is his name.The thing is, Heeseung is known to be a cold CEO.He's a perfectionist and hates it when an employee comes late.

Heeseung has a bedroom as a part if his office, no one, and I mean NO ONE, is allowed to even take a peek in that room.

Whenever he's stressed or needs a rest, he goes there.

He sometimes doesn't go home and just sleeps there.
____________________

It was late 11pm, surprisingly, Sunoo was still working in the building.The past few weeks, he's been doing this.

Heeseung went out of his office to get coffee from the building's cafeteria.

He heard yawns from the secretary's office.

He saw Sunoo still doing works on his laptop

(Let's imagine that Sunoo has his own office as the secretary)

"Mr. Kim? Shouldn't you be going home now? It's so late, you should rest"

"Oh umm... Yes I will sir, I'm just finishing some paper works and about your meeting with Mr. Park tomorrow"

Heeseung just nodded

Mr. Park,a successful CEO who also owns a luxurious restaurant,like Heeseung.He offered to be Heeseung's business partner which Heeseung gladly excepted

____________________________________

Sunoo woke up in an unfamiliar room, it was so pretty and luxurious.He was still wearing his uniform though.

He didn't know where he was.He started to panic but not until Heeseung entered the room.

"S-sir? Where am I?"

"Oh sorry Mr. Kim, you fell asleep on your desk, and your position looked uncomfortable, I didn't want you to sleep there, and I also didn't have s choice but to bring you here in my room"

Sunoo's eyes widened

"T-this is your room?! Sir, I thought no one is allowed to enter your room?"

"Tch, it's alright, you're my most loyal and....my favourite worker in my company" he smiled a little bit

Sunoo was speechless.

"We need to get up, Mr. Kim! Mr. Park will come here soon" Heeseung snapped

"O-oh s-sorry, Sir"

He got up,went to the restroom and fixed himself.
_____________________________________

Sunoo's POV

SHIT- That's so embarassing! I slept in my boss's room!? That he says that no one is allowed to enter but him.But it was hus decision, right? Not mine

"Mr Kim! Hurry up, Mr. Park is here"

I exited the restroom and went towards the meeting room.

I saw Mr. Park and OMG, he's so handsome.I also found out that his full name is Park Sunghoon and he's only 24 years old.Heeseung is only 1 year older than him.

"This is my secretary, Mr. Park... Kim Sunoo"

I greeted them both and wtf did I just saw, Mr. Park looked at me from head to toe, damn that made me blush.

Narrator's POV

Sunoo and Sunghoon did not realise that Heeseung was already giving them a death glare.

Is he jealous?

Almost the whole meeting, Sunghoon was staring at Sunoo.

After that meeting, Heeseung was colder and grumpier than ever.
____________________________________

It was now evening, Sunoo was cleaning up and getting ready to leave.He's always the last one to leave among all of the workers.

He first went to Heeseung's office.

"Sir.. I'm going now, byee and goodnight" he turned around to leave but

"You're not leaving.. "
_____________________________________

YunasFoot here is your request! 🤩 plss be patient for the smut part.

My head was slightly hurting when I was writing this lol.