🔞 Secret ( SunJay)

Requested by: tameradellamore16

""Okk can you do
sunjay- where so felt insucure about his body because he has a small waist and thick thigh and jay helped him out😏 also, he has female body parts like breast and female's priv part"

___________________________________

Sunoo's POV

I was on my way to my new dorm.Hopefully I'm going to be living alone or else it would be hard to keep my body a secret.

I entered the dorm, weird, it smells like men's perfume.Oh no, don't tell me-

"Hello there"

A tall man suddenly came out of the kitchen.He was wearing a white tank top that exposed his arms.his biceps are kinda.. Big.

"H-hi" I replied

"My name is Park Jongseong, but you can call me Jay" he smiled afterwards

"By the way, how old are you?" I suddenly asked

"Um, I'm 20 years old, just turned 20 on April" he replied

"Oh t-then I should call you hyung, I'm younger than you"

" uh- My name is Kim Sunoo by the way, you can call me Sunoo or Sunny"

" oh okay, that's a cute name, by the way,your room is here, follow me"

I gulped as I started following him.

Jay's POV

That Sunoo boy looks cute omg.He was wearing big and oversized clothes and that made him look kinda small.I can't believe that someone like him would be my room mate.

Back To Sunoo's POV

"This is your room" Jay spoke as he twisted the doorknob to open

"Wow, its very clean" I said as I took a good look at the room.

"I cleaned it after I found put that I will have a room mate, this room was kinda messy before" he stated

"Thank you very much, by the way, I-I'm going to change clothes, can you please umm.. Get out" I said awkwardly, trying not to sound rude

"Oh sure"

After he closed the door, I immediately locked it.

I slowly took off my shirt as well as my pants.

I saw a big mirror at the corner of the room and looked at myself.

I was wearing a red bra and matching panties.Damn, I wish I was not born like this.

I placed a hand on my boob and one on my thighs.I felt like I was crying so I immediately wiped it off.

Now I need to try my best to cover my body curves, especially when my room mate is a boy.

I took an over-sized hoodie from my suitcase and loose pants.

After that, I went out and saw Jay hyung busy on his phone.

I sat down next to him, but then a super duper awkward silence stretched.

I took my phone out to ease the awkward tention but then he suddenly spoke.

"You don't need to feel shy or awkward with me, Sunoo-ya, besides, we'll be living together from now on" he stated as he smiled, a small but noticeable dimple appearing.

I shyly smiled back and nodded
*

*

*

*

*
A few weeks past and everythings going well, I tried my very best to hide my body shape from him by wearing baggy clothes.

There was even a time where he almost opened my closet that had my bra and panties in but luckily I was fast enough to stop him.

He's often going out which made it quite easier.He said that he's always going out with his friends or running errands.

Today, Jay said he was not going home until tomorrow so I decided to wear something.

I opened my closet and took out a cropped long sleeved shirt and a pair of tight short shorts.

I looked at myself in the mirror and took a good look at myself.Honestly, I never hated my body, I just cared so much about other people's opinion and comments to my body.

A sigh escaped my lips as I exited my room.
*

*

*

*

*
Author's POV

jay and his friends were at a club and talking and drinking.

"Yo Jay, is it true you have a new roommate?" One of Jay's friend who's named Heeseung asked, taking a sip of soju.

"Yep, his name is Kim Sunoo" Jay replied

"Hmm.. It's a 'he', is he cute?" Another one of Jay's friend who's name Jake questioned

Jay choked on his drink

"What the fuck is that question, dude?" Jay managed to say as he was coughing

"I mean... He is k-kinda cute and sweet-" Jay stuttered

"Do you like him!?" Heeseung suddenly asked

"Yea- I MEAN NO! I- I MEAN YES.... NO NOT LIKE THAT!" Jay said, panicking

"C'mon dude, It's obvious that you like him" Jake said as he was wiggling his eyebrows.

"Bullshit-"

A ringtone interrupted

"Sorry guys, My baby Sunghoon is calling me now, he wants me to go home now" Heeswung stated and made Jake and Jay look at eachother with a grin

"Oh yea sure, so you could wreck him again" Jay said with a wide grin

"Of course I will... lol just joking, he'll kill me, we just did it the other night, he's still in pain"

And all them burst in laughter after Heeseung's statement

And then they all left the club.
*

*

*

*

*

Jay's POV

I wonder how Sunoo is doing, hope he's not feeling lonely.

I entered the apartment and heard some music playing, it was 'Earned It' by The Weeknd.

It must be Sunoo.

I entered the kitchen and my jaw dropped.

Sunoo's back was facing me so he couldn't see me

He was wearing tight short shorts and a cropped fitted long sleeve shirt.

The moment he turned around, we made eye contact.Both of our eyes were wide open in shock.

To Be Continued......
_________________

This was supposed to be a one-shot only but then I got lazy and wanted to publish it now.BUT STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT PART! 🥳