👀 Ignoring me,huh? (Sunki)

(A/n: I'm still going to put that sign to know who's bottom or top even though it's not going to be a smut)

(One-shot)
Top - Riki
Bott - Sunoo

Their age in this one-shot:
Sunoo: 19
Riki: 20

(Imagine Riki and Sunoo living in one condo)

Sunoo had been ignoring Riki, his boyfriend for the past 2 days.He kept ignoring the sweet kisses and hugs that Riki was giving him.

Riki wakes up, feeling emptiness.He was used to waking up with Sunoo by his side but no, Sunoo would always get up early and won't even say "goodmorning" to him.

But what was the reason behind Sunoo's attitude towards Riki?

Flashback

Sunoo's POV

Riki's been hanging out with his girl best friend more these days,since she came back from her home country after years.He would even chose to hang out with her more and say 'no' when I said that we should go on a date.I'm literally his boyfriend! I'm not saying that he can't hang out with her girl best friend, but he should atleast make time for me.He shouldn't test my patience

One night, Riki brought her to our condo and not gonna lie, I was mad.

I saw both of them fall asleep while watching a movie and Riki's head was on her fucking shoulder!? THAT'S IT, I'M DONE WITH HIM.

End Of Flashback
(Still Sunoo's POV)

(It's Night Time)

Riki's girl best friend left and to be honest, I'm happy about that, but I'm still going to ignore Riki.

Now we're in our shared room

"Love~~ let's cuddle plss~~ stop ignoring me now" he said as he pats his lap, he knows that I love sitting on his lap.

"Please~~ she's not here anymore, and you know that you're my one and only baby~~" he said as he continues to pat his lap

I tried my best to not look at him.In thr corner of my eye, I saw him frown as he let out a sigh.

"I-I'll go out, see you" he said, he was fast enough to give me a kiss on the cheek.

Narrator's POV

Riki was on his way to a bar, he invited his other friends also.

He entered the bar and saw that his friends were already there.

___________________

" he's still ignoring you?" Jay asked

"Yes, he still is....aish! What am I going to do hyungs~~" Riki whined

"Sunghoon and I got in this situation before, but it only lasted for a day, and Sunoo already ignored you for a week!?" Heeseung said in disbelief and continued to drink his beer

"Me and my baby Wonie never got in this situation before" Jay siad proudly

"I'll think of what I'm going to do later, for now, let's just talk about something else" Riki frowned

___________________

Riki came back home, drunk asf.He was stumbling and always kept on tripping, good thing, Jay wasn't too drunk unlike his two best friends.He drove them home.

It is currently 11pm and Sunoo was worriedly waiting for his boyfriend to come back.

'Where the fuck is he!?' he thought

Forgot to mention, Sunoo was wearing tight short shorts and a plain white shirt.

He then heard a knock.He opened it, revealing Jay with a drunk Riki.

"Jay? Is he drunk!?"

"Y-yea, Sunoo, now plss take him, he's so damn heavy"

Sunoo only assisted Riki to the livingroom since Sunoo can't carry Riki.He sat him on the sofa.

"Aish! How the fuck did you got so drunk!?" Sunoo leaned closer only to smell the strong scent of alcohol.

Riki suddenly pulled Sunoo to his lap.

"Wow~~ what's your name sexy~~?" He said as he placed a hand on Sunoo's bare thigh

"Yah! Riki! Snap out of it-"

Riki pulled him to a rough and strong kiss.Sunoo tried to pull away and kept hitting Riki shoulder, but it was no use, the man infront of him was stronger that him.

He kissed back....

Sunoo wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck as Riki's hands are in Sunoo's thighs.Sunoo could taste the alcohol.

Riki bit Sunoo's bottom lip asking for an entrance.Sunoo obeyed.

The kiss was rather sloppy, messy, and wet.Riki went down to Sunoo's neck roughly sucking and biting his neck.

Sunoo lightly gasped when Riki picked him up, his hands under his thighs.

He brought Sunoo to their bedroom.Riki removed his shirt, leaving him with only pants on.

They soon started making out again.Riki was on top of Sunoo, still kissing roughly.

"I love you" Sunoo whispered

"I love you too-" that was the last thing that Riki said before passing out
______________________________________

xxxheexxx here us your request!! ♡

Sorry, the making out part was short.

I'm sorta busy these days so I won't be able to update until May 22 or May 23.

Byee guys! 😘✌️