(slight)🥀 Guilt (HeeHoon)

⚠️Slight mentions of r4pe

Sunghoon's POV

I'm married to a man named Lee Heeseung.He's used to be so sweet and act like a pervert with me.Not anymore.

He became cold to me, and would sometimes yell at me for no reason.

I was unsure if he was having an affair.

A few days ago, he had a new secretary.Her name is Hyejun.I keep observing his new secretary's acts.

___________________________________

"Love? I cooked some of your favourite food, let's eat together" I said as I approached him.

"I'm not hungry, me and Hyejun ate dinner together,I'm tired"

Her again? Why would he choose to eat with her instead of me? His lover.

"B-but-"

"I SAID I'M NOT HUNGRY! I'M TIRED, SUNGHOON! DON'T YOU GET THAT? AISH!"

"Why did I even marry you" Heeseung mumbled but I heard it, it shattered my soul to pieces

I walked past me and went to the bathroom.

I ended up eating alone.
____________________________________

Today is my husband's birthday.I decided to surprise him at his company.

I dressed in pretty clothes, shorts, and a turtle neck, and the necklace that he gave me on our first wedding anniversary.

I bought him a delicious cake and also his favourite ice cream, rainbow sherbet.

I entered the company, it's been a while since I went here.Suprisingly, the employees know me.

I was now infront of his office, curious, what's those weird noises.

I entered his office only to feel my heart broke to pieces.

His secretary was sitting on his lap as Heeseung was kissing her neck.

I dropped the box of cake on the floor, aswell as the ice cream.

"H-H-Heeseung?"

I bursted into tears as I ran out of the there, not caring if they're giving me weird looks, I'm too broken to care for that.

I was walking by the Alley as I was starting to calm down, not until two guys approached me,they were bigger and taller than me.I backed away, trying to avoid them.

One of them held both of my arms, tight.

"Awe, what's your name, sexy?" I started crying again.

"P-please, let me go-"

Soon after, my vision went black.
____________________________________

Heeseung rushed home to catch up with Sunghoon.

"Sunghoon-ah!? Where- where are you?! " he was panting heavily since he ran all the way from his company.

He checked the whole house and no signs of Sunghoon.

He called some of Sunghoon's friends and they all didn't know where Sunghoon was also.
____________________________________

The door burst open, revealing Sunoo, Jake, and Jungwon, Sunghoon's closest friends.

Jungwon rushed to Heeseung as he harshly grabbed his collar.