🔞 My Boss (HeeSun) pt. 2

Sunoo's POV

"S-sir, what are you doing-" I stuttered as Heeseung grabbed my wrist.

"I observed you and Mr. Park a while ago.... Not gonna lie, I felt... Jealous"

"W-what-"

Heeseung pulled me into soft kiss.

My eyes widened, I tried to pull away but I can't.I just kissed back.

The soft kiss became a rough and strong kiss.

Heeseung's big hands were placed my hips as my hands are gripping onto his shoulders.

As our make-out session continues, I felt his hands unbuttoning my shirt.Before he removed it completely,  his hands went to the back of my thighs as he swiftly lift me up.

He brought me to his room and gently laid me on the king-sized bed.

He removed my all of my clothes except my underwear.I heard him chuckle when he saw my lace panties.

"I didn't know you wear.... Panties... cute" he mumbled the last word.

He took of his own clothes and damn, he has a 6-pack and his biceps are big.

He took his pants off, aswell as his underwear.His big and hard Dick sprung free, it was 10 inches.I gulped.

"Is i-it going t-to fit?"

"I'll make it fit" he said coldly

He opened a drawer and took out a bottle of lube.

He ripped my panty off as my tiny Dick sprung free.It was so small compared to his.It was only half his size.

"I've always wanted to do this with you... Sunoo"

He never calls me by my name, he always just call me Mr. Kim.

"Y-you.. Do?"

Without a warning, he pushed his long finger in my tight hole as I let a soft moan.

He pushed in a second finger and my moans got louder.

"AH! mmm~~ augh~~"

He started scissoring me and that's when I started letting out screams.Who knows how loud I'm going to be when he fucks me with his big Dick.

"Please~~ put it in~~" I was starting to get impatient

He switched our positions.My big ass was now facing him.He slowly entered his Dick in me.

" m-move- please- AH! "

Without a warning, he pulled out and slammed into me harshly.

"Don't keep your moans in, baby, no ones here"

"S-sir-"

"Don't call me sir when we're having sex, call me master"

"M-m-master- Ungh!-"

His pace fastened

Soon, our positions changed, as I was now on his lap.

"C'mon, baby, bounce for me" he said, as his voice got deeper.

I started bouncing, not until he inserted his Dick in me again.

"AHH!-"

That hurt more than I expected but still felt pleasurable.

He hit me directly on my prostate.

Author's POV

And that's how their night went.The rokm was filled with lustfull and sinful moans and groans.

__________________________________

YunasFoot so so super sorry, it's a month late 😭 I almost forgot about this.