🦋+🥀 Heather (JakeHoon)

This one-shot is based on the song "Heather" by Conan Gray, damn, I love this song.

I will write the lyrics too.The whole song may not be written though.

______________________________________

Sunghoon's POV

it's December 3rd today,it was really cold and it was snowing outside.

I was waiting for my boyfriend,Jake to come by my condo as we planned on spending the weekend together, as always.

After a few minutes, I heard a knock, I already knew it was him, the love of my life.

I opened the door only to see Jake, wearing a mint coloured sweater and jeans, topped with a red scarf.He looked so beautiful and handsome.I love how his hair is so fluffy.He was holding a cake box also.

"Love! You're finally here! You're 30 minutes late tho" I pouted

"Sorry, bub... I was spent a lot of time just to look good, for you, and I had a hard time choosing what to wear" he said as he scratched his nape.

"It's okay bub, but... You always looked good" I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek, his eyes widened and his cheeks went pink.

"C'mon, its not like the first time I kissed you on the cheek" I giggled

"Oh- um... By the way, I have a cake for you, and I know you'll love it"

He placed the box down on the table and opened it.

(Credits to the real owner)

"It's an ice cream cake, and it's coffee flavour, your favourite~~"

I gasped lightly as I took a closer look at the cake, it looked so delicious and cute with the snowflakes.

"Omg, this cake looks so yummy! thank you so much!" I looked at him and gave him a peck on the lips.His faced turned more darker shade of pink.

"I'll go get a knife and plates, sit down here" I said as I left.
.

.

.

.

.

.
🎶I still remember, third of December,

me in your sweater,you said it looked better on me than it did you

Only if you knew, how much I liked you🎶
.

.

.

.

.

.
We sat down as I sliced some cake for the both of us.Omg, I can't wait to taste this.

"It's so delicious!"