A Furious Woman

Third person view

Everyone who seen her gave Wonder Woman a wide path as she marched down the hallways of the Watchtower.

There is few things in the world, any world, that a man should fear. A ravenous mythical creature that could tear you limb from limb, fighting with or around your worst fear.

But none of that compared to an angry woman with superhuman strength.

"Where is he?!" She asked as soon as she got into the monitor room of the Watchtower. In the two seats were Flash and Cyborg who turned and seen who entered.

"Where's who?" Flash asked confused and also scared.

"The Spartan. Is there anything new on him?" She asked coming up to the monitor and seeing what they were looking at. However it was all normal crimes, no Spartan.

"Uh since you left a few hours ago? No" Cyborg said only to have her glare at him. He immediately found something interesting the other direction.

"Well, I want to know as soon as we find something" she said leaving with a huff.

"Should we-" Cyborg said.

"Yep" Flash said already dialing a number onto his coms.

At Gothem docks

"Get those pallets off the boats now!" a man with a Spanish accent said. He wore a tight black muscle shirt with green cargo pants and a black and white Luchador mask.

Men wearing similar masks and holding automatic rifles were unloading pallets full of plastic water jugs off a cargo boat and onto a box truck. However in the water jugs were a green liquid.

He also wore a strange bracelet like thing around his left wrist that had a line of the green going from it into the back of his neck.

A sudden thud behind him followed by the sound of a cape blowing in the wind made him and his men stop. They already had an idea who it was.

"Oh. So close" he said seeing only one pallet still on the boat and turning to face his enemy.

"And yet still so far away, Bane" the Dark Knight said as many of the men tensed up and took their safeties off.

"Come on, amigo. No one has ever died from my product, some fighters just want the edge before a match" Bane said.

"I don't care, it's illegal and I won't have it in my city" Batman said as Bane scowled and did a hand gesture. Several men raised their guns to kill him but Batman backflipped while also throwing several Batarangs, embedding into their weapons and arms while he ducked behind a few crates.

A few men tried to take him in hand to hand, but they ended up on their backs, unconscious and a few broken bones.

"You going back to Arkham, Bane" Batman said walking towards him, seeing that the one Batarang he threw at Bane had cut his Venom line near his neck when he ducked.

Bane sighed however Batman seen the small smile on his face. And had he seen it a second later, he would've been able to avoid the punch to his face that came from the right.

Batman rolled due to the strength of the punch but was soon back on his feet and facing his new opponent.

There standing between him and Bane was the Spartan. His shield and spear was on his back and his sword was sheathed but his fists were up.

"Less than two days and you already switch partners" Batman said interested on the quick partner switch. However the Spartan didn't reply but instead sprang at man in black.