Ten Million Dollar Joke

Third person view

"And over here, we have the ancient Rome exhibit" a blonde woman said leading a tour group through a museum. They then came to an armored Spartan kneeling with his spear aimed at an attacking Persian.

However the woman didn't stop and talk about it, which some of the group found strange but they didn't address it and kept walking forwards.

Instead they kept moving to the next exhibit. There behind a glass window was a large diamond about the size of a basketball.

"And here is the Diamond of Zeus. A diamond that has been passed down king to king, each time normally after a very bloody battle" she said with a little more enthusiasm in her voice than someone should have. Suddenly a man in the group raised his hand. He had shirt black hair with tan skin and a camera around his neck. He was also wearing a red shirt, tan shorts and a black fanny pack.

"Uh yes, how much is this rock worth?" he questioned.

"Well, experts have speculated that this diamond is around ten million dollars on the black market" she said.

"Wow ten million dollars" he said impressed.

"What do you think then Harley? Is it worth the trip to the big clear air city?" he then added, his voice transforming. He then grabbed 'his' hair before pulling upwards.

Suddenly the skin around his neck pulled apart and suddenly ripped to reveal white skin with red streaks and green hair with crazy eyes.

"Sorry for the mask, ladies and gentlemen. I'm just too famous to enjoy a museum with my lovely girlfriend" he said gesturing behind them. Suddenly the group looked behind them and seen the tour girl had ripped off all her clothing to reveal her Harley Quinn costume.

"Harley, would you like to do the honors?" Joker questioned before he threw Harley a grenade out of his fanny pack.

"Sure thing, Mistah J" she said before pulling the pin from the grenade and setting it on the ledge of the window for the diamond. She then turned back to the group who were in a shocked state.

"That concludes our tour, now I suggest you run away screaming to our gift shop" she said before flipping away. Immediately all the civilians began running away and had just gotten to a safe distance when the bomb exploded, destroying the glass.

"Ooh, Shiny~" Harley said picking up the large Diamond. Joker came next to her and smiled before taking it from the woman.

"Yes, Shiny and expensive" he said. Suddenly the two heard guns cocking and looked over go see two security guards shakingly holding them at gun point.

"D-Don't move or we'll shoot" one said stuttering.

"Heh, good one" Joker said smirking.

"Normally I'd hit you with an acid bomb or maybe feed you to the hyenas but I asked for the goon, so I'll use him. Spartan, attack!" Joker said pointing at the two. The guards were confused until one found himself impaled in the chest by a spear.

The surviving guard looked over and seen the spear was coming from the Spartan from the exhibit.

The guard immediately shot at him but his bullet bounced off his chest armor like it was made of rubber.

The Spartan hit the guard with the one on his spear and knocked him back. He then jumped into the air, raising his shield arm in the air, before he slammed it onto the guards neck with enough force to behead the unfortunate man.

"Wow! I take back everything bad I said about you" Harley said smiling and clapping.

"Well, let's not let him have all the fun. Let's blow this popsicle stand" Joker said before he ran to the Persian and set the diamond down.