Been through it all

Imani Rowe
24
Fashion designer
ATL

I been thought it all I've been raped and abused by the only man I thought was my savior my hero and the only man in my life I thought he was here to help me and Guide me though life, ended up being the worst man in my life

I been thought it all I've been raped and abused by the only man I thought was my savior my hero and the only man in my life I thought he was here to help me and Guide me though life, ended up being the worst man in my life. I'm over it now I moved past that now I'm just focusing on my fashion career and being better as a person. Oh and this is not the end of it. Shit it's just being .

The next day
I woke up by my friend calling me I leaned on my headboard and picked up.
Robyn: Hey bitchhh damn you look bad.
Imani: well bitch I just woke up so calm yo ass down its to damn early in the morning.
Robyn: ok girl it was just a joke but anyways you wanna go to a Brent faiyaz concert with me ?
Imani: girl who the fuck is Brent faiyaz ?
Robyn: bitch have you been living under a fuck rock with yo lame ass but he's a singer and girl when he sings it just makes your panties drop like ouu fuck i love me brent .
Imani: He probably not all that yo ass always be exaggerating but I will go will yo crazy ass.
Robyn: OUUUU YESS BITCH we about to have fun I will see you at 7:30
Imani: ok bitch see you soon love you!
Robyn: I love you too !
"The call ended"
Let's see was all the hype about this brent faiyaz nigga.

Later on that day
I started to get ready for the concert I did all my hygiene I was doing my make up and then I put on white Cami top on and some cargo pants and paired it with my yellow telfar bag and put my hair in a ponytail.

Later on that dayI started to get ready for the concert I did all my hygiene I was doing my make up and then I put on white Cami top on and some cargo pants and paired it with my yellow telfar bag and put my hair in a ponytail

^The outfit
Robyn texted me and told me that she was outside. I headed my way out the door and locked my door and got in her bmw.
Robyn: Omg bitch you look as hell damn you might as well be my girl. "As she wink at me"
Imani: girl with yo gay ass but bitch you look good too with yo fine ass.

^Robyn's outfit

^Robyn's outfit

Robyn: thank you boo now let's go see bae.

At the concert
It was packed as fuck in the club but my bitch got us front Row tickets and back stage passes her old dude really hooked us up. We were waiting 5 minutes until brent came on stage. When the people saw him they went crazy everybody was screaming and shouting his name even my friend and then trust came on and everybody was singing it and bopping their heads to the song about 4 songs in I liked him I liked his music.

A few moments later he wanted a girl to come on stage a dance with him Robyn was yelling "pick me pick I love you pick me". All of a sudden he looks at me and says "her" and the light man pointed the light at me. Robyn said " bitch if you don't go up there then I will". I said okay I will I made my way on stage people where looking at me when a girl said why the fuck he picked her she ugly.

I just rolled my eyes and made my way to Brent Dream and fairytales was blasting through the speakers. He whispered in my ear " just dance to the music". I'm not going to lie that shit turned me on. I started swaying my hips to the song as he performed. I started to twerk on him and he was slapping my ass.

It's towards the end of the song and he whispered in my ear again and said "I hope to see you back stage with yo fine ass" and winked at me. I just smiled at him and made my way off the stage.

Back Stage
Me and Robyn when we're making our way back stage Robyn was talking about how he looked at me and the eye contact that we had we I was on stage. I just shrugged it off like it was nothing.

We was standing in line and then it was our turn and Brent looked me up a down like was a damn meal he licked his lips I took a picture with him and so did Robyn he signed Robyn's arm and I let him do mine he wrote his name and his number down I said to him I'm not going to text him or call him I was trying to play hard to get.

He said "damn so you like that well just get me your number". I said I don't give my number out to strangers." He said lght whatever Shawty." Robyn pushed me out the way to talk to him and Robyn gave Brent her number.
Robyn dropped me back off to my house we both said goodnight and goodbye. I headed in the house and got ready for bed.

Authors note hey y'all this the end of this chapter I hoped you like it and please comment some suggestions for this story bye 💕🫶🏽- Laila