All mine

Imani Rowe
24
Fashion designer
ATL

I woke up feeling numb asf I opened my eyes and realized that I wasn't home and that I was laying on Brent's chest I looked up and he was already looking at me

I woke up feeling numb asf I opened my eyes and realized that I wasn't home and that I was laying on Brent's chest I looked up and he was already looking at me. "Good morning Beautiful" he said in a sleepy voice. "Good morning" I said rubbing on his chest I started to get up but Brent grabbed me closer to him and said 'where you going' I said back 'to the bathroom'

he let go I started to get up but I was hurting so bad I got up and then fell to the ground. "Oh shit" Brent said getting out the bed to help me up. "Are you okay" he said helping me up and taking me to the bathroom. "I'm ok I'm just sore asf" I said. "Damn I ain't mean to make you not walk" he said smirking. "Yes the fuck you did" I said finishing up using the bathroom.

I limped to the sink to wash my hands after that I limped back to the bed. " damn I fucked yo shit up" he said laughing a little. "Ugh stfu nigga" I said. "Ha ight let me run yo bath water with some epson salt I got you baby" he said getting up going to the bathroom. After Brent had my bath water ready he helped me get in and made sure I was good.

"You want some music on while you in here" he said. "Yeah and I need some clothes to put on" I said. "I gotcha baby" he said while leaving out putting on music. I was so relaxed and then I started thinking about what happened last night Brent had me in all them positions.

Brent Faiyaz
26
Artist/ Producer
MD

Man we had a time last night I fucked her in every position shit I had to give her the time of ha life

Man we had a time last night I fucked her in every position shit I had to give her the time of ha life. Imani came limping a little out of the bathroom I put some of my boxers out on the bed and a shirt. She put them on and layed up next to me. "I'm hungry" she said looking at me. "Ight what you want" I said make eye contact. "Um IHOP" she said. "Ight I got you" I said getting up and grabbing my keys and headed downstairs. She yelled out "THANK YOU" I smiled and shut the door behind me and got in my car.

I made their and got out i when in and ordered I sat down waiting until I saw Jayda walking in. Damn wtf she doing here fuckk. She looked right at me but walked to the counter to order her food and then sat right next to me and said "well hello Christopher". Did she really have to say my real name. "Man wsp Jayda" I said. "I wanna know why you blocked me Chris" she said raising her voice a little. Man I- the lady said Brent your order is ready before I could say anything.

I said in my head thank you god and went to grab my food " nigga do I see two meals in that bag who you fuckin" she said getting up.
"Mane Jayda leave me the fuck alone damn" I said walking up outta there. Man bitches be delusional asf and we never dated so why the fuck ha ass acting like that I got in my car I saw ha ass walking up to my car my ass pulled out that park spot so fast and headed back home.

Imani Rowe
24
Fashion designer
ATL

Damn what's taking Brent so damn long I'm hungry asf I thought to myself

Damn what's taking Brent so damn long I'm hungry asf I thought to myself. I hit up Robyn to see what that bitch doing. She picked up on the ring "hey bitch I miss you I gotta come see you" I said. " hey bitch I miss you too you could've saw me when you landed but you wanted to see yo nigga first" she said looking in the camera with a sad face. "Girl don't do that you know you will always come first I just wanted to make me and him was cool".

" yeah yeah I know yall fucked" she said. I smiled and then said "yeah we did he had me all over the place and the we did in a empty parking lot". "Damnnun bitch ouu I just know it was good where he at" she said. "Oh he when to go get some food but enough about me how you and that boy from the Dominican Republic doing" I said. "Girl next week he's coming here to see me girl you just don't know how much I miss his dick" she said. " girl is that all you miss" I said.

"No I miss him to but I been in the needed for some dick shit" she said. I heard the door open "girl I will call you back later I love you" I said. "Bye girl I love you too" and the called end. Brent walked in the room and said "you didn't have to hang up on her when I came in" he said Putting the food on the bed and sitting and handing me my food.

"We was done taking so I was just hang up not bc you was coming" I said lieing. "Okay" he said. "What took you so long" i said picked up a piece of the pancake putting in my mouth. " oh shit my bad they took along ass time cooking the food" he said. I just nodded my head and ate my food.

Brent Faiyaz
26
Artist/ Producer
MD

We was chilling the whole day shit I loved having her around me I still can't believe I met her at one of my shows man that shit crazy she might be the one for me shit maybe I'm pushing it knock me out my thoughts Imani said "hey babe can you take...

We was chilling the whole day shit I loved having her around me I still can't believe I met her at one of my shows man that shit crazy she might be the one for me shit maybe I'm pushing it knock me out my thoughts Imani said "hey babe can you take me home me and Robyn about to go out and I need to get ready".

Wait a damn minute she just called me babe I said "did you just call me babe". "Yeah" she said looking confused I looked her right In her eyes and kissed her we made out for a min after she broke the kiss and said "come on bae I gotta get ready". "Damn why you fine" I said making eye contact I could tell I was makeing her nervous " umm come on Brent" she said. "Ight I will take you back to your place" we headed out the door and headed to her house.

This is the end of this chapter I hoped you like it and thank y'all for all the support for this book I literally love y'all 💕 I'm starting school soon so I might or might not be updating every Friday but ima try 🥲 but bye y'all 😌