Price of fame

Brent Faiyaz
26
Artist/ Producer
MD

I saw Robyn hoping out ha car and the left the car door open I hope in and closed the door

I saw Robyn hoping out ha car and the left the car door open I hope in and closed the door. I looked at her seeing all the tears falling from her beautiful face that I caused her. "Imani" I said still not getting a response back.

"I'm sorry for doing this to you I made my thoughts get to me that night I regret that shit so much I wish I ever went there" I said before she cut me off. "Then why did you go there" she said looking at me with her teary eyes. "Rakem invited me there and got me so drunk that night" I said telling the truth.

"But I know you wasn't that outta yo fucking mind to know that you had a hoe dancing on you and then you fuck her" she said as she started crying again. " please baby don't cry again I'm telling the truth I was drunk asf that night and my hormones were getting the best of me I'm so sorry for hurting a beautiful woman like you like this I understand if you don't shit else to do with me but baby we can work this out I want you in my life you make me feel joy and happiness when I'm around you you mean the most to me I will do anything to gain that love that you had or have for me" I said lifting her chin up, looking at her in her eyes.

"I love you so much Imani I want to be with you forever and I want you to understand that you mean everything to me remember that too" I said kisses her forehead. "y y you know I will always love you but imma just have to think about it I just need a break until I can regain myself and my peace" she said wiping her tears.

"I understand that I will be waiting here for you when you ready"I said looking at her. "Well I guess it's goodbye for now" she said coming back to herself a little. "Yeah just for now" I said looking at her eyes. "Bye Brent" she said. "Goodbye Imani I love you" I said getting out the car. I walk back to our condo and lock the door and rolled up a blunt and getting in to my thoughts.

Imani Rowe
24
Fashion designer
ATL

After I got myself together I told Robyn to wait because I was going to be staying with her for a while

After I got myself together I told Robyn to wait because I was going to be staying with her for a while. When I got up to the apartment I walked in to grab my bag and something's that I needed. Brent was standing there in the doorway looking at me with here with his eyes low asf. "What is it Brent" I said trying to get some more things. " are you really going to leave me" he said possess.

"I don't know Brent I just don't know" i said getting up to get my stuff. He gets behind me and puts my hands behind and said "you better not fucking leave me yk that I'm the only one that can pleas you I make you feel so good yk that this pussy is mine he said tapping on it I move a little I can just tell that you want me so bad" he said sucking on my neck.

" Brent we can't do this I need some time" I said trying to get outta his grip. "Well I want you to say I'm not going to leave you" he said rubbing my pussy from the out side of my pants. I sat there not doing nothing just tryna get out of his grip. He started rubbing my pussy fast asf. "Mmm fuckk baby" I said shaking a little.

"Come on daddy wants to hear you say it" he said in my ear making me even more wet. "Ouuu fuck daddy ouuuuuuu ima about to cum" I said shaking a lil bit more. "Come on say it for
Me please baby so I can let you cum" he said going even faster. Fuckkk me baby I'm not going to leave you" I said wanting to cum bad. "Naww ma say that shit again" he said licking his lips.

"Baby I promise not going to leave i you so much ahhh fuckk!" I said cumming all in my thongs. I took a deep breath and got back to what I was doing still feeling Brent's print press up against my ass. After I finished packing " um ok im leaving" I said walk out the room. "Wait up Imani" he said running behind me . He turned me around and kissed me so deeply then he broke it and said "I hope you think about me" and grabbing my ass so hard. He finally let go me and I walked out the door and head to the parking garage.

Robyn Fenty
25
Imani friend
ATL

I saw Imani limping ass walking to my car with her PINK bag

I saw Imani limping ass walking to my car with her PINK bag. She put in the backseat and got in the front. "So what did y'all do" I said give her the side eye and turning the car on. "Girl just know his ass wants me back real bad " she said smiling s little. "Ouu y'all so nasty" I said rolling my eyes and kindly getting a flashback. *ugh I miss him*I mumbled to myself.

We stopped by canes to get something to eat on. Then we made it home we got out the car and she grabbed her bag and we ran the to front door. "Girl you already know make yourself comfortable ima about to take a shower and head to bed" I said walking upstairs.

"Okay girl ima do the same I'm so tired" she said getting her bath rag and towel out her bag and went to the guest bathroom. After I did all that and told Imani goodnight and went to my bedroom and got on my phone to stalk jay he seem to be happy without me I said to myself as a tear comes down my cheek. I finally closed my eyes and let myself dream about a life I want.

This is the end of this chapter I hoped you liked it please feel free to leave any suggestions I and please make sure to vote☺️ thank you for supporting me and my book  i'm sorry that I haven't been dropping every Friday but I'm trying. Please bear with me. I love you guys 😌💕
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT💗
I'm sorry it's been taking me so long to add to this book but I finally have some time to work on this book 💗😌