Bad Luck

Imani Rowe
24
Fashion designer
ATL

I woke up next to Robyn ugh she was snoring so much but I choose to stay there bc I thought Brent would go to my house

I woke up next to Robyn ugh she was snoring so much but I choose to stay there bc I thought Brent would go to my house. Ugh just thinking about him makes me mad but I did miss his touch snapping out of my thoughts I rolled over and checked my phone. 12 missed calls from Brent and 8 voicemails from him. I rolled my eyes I unlocked my phone listen to one of them he said "Imani I know your listening to this I wanna say I'm sorry about everything i didn't like seeing you cryin your too pretty to be cryin I'm sorry that I hurt you I hope I get to have you in my life again"

that was it I didn't listen to the other ones a tear came down my face I thought to myself that I should leave town for a while I really wanna be with family rn. I booked me a plane ticket i woke Robyn and asked her can she take me home and I told her that I'm leaving and that's I already got my plane ticket. She took me home I pack some clothes and took a shower before I left my house. 

I locked everything up I got in my car before I started my car I blocked him so I can focus on myself. I started my car and headed to the Airport.

Brent Faiyaz
26
Artist/ Producer
MD

Brent Faiyaz 26Artist/ ProducerMD

*this man is so fine 😩🤭*

I couldn't sleep last night I just kept thinking about Imani I missed her presents I sat up in my bed and called her the call when straight to voicemail. "Damn ha ass blocked a nigga" I said shaking my head. Then I thought I can go by her house and talk to her I got outta bed and make it up and just put something on and headed to my car and started my car. I got to her house I didn't see her car so I just ignored it and walked up to her door I knock on ha door no answer I looked through the window it look empty asf.

So I just got back in my car and headed to home. When I got home I started rolling up. 10 minutes later the weed started kicking in then I got to think I should hit ha friend Robyn to see if she there. I bet she is I called Robyn she picked up on the second ring "nigga you got some nerve calling me" she said.

"Chill chill I just wanted to know if Imani over there" I said. "Naw she not here she's gone" she said. What you mean she's gone" I said. " nigga what the fuck you think I mean she's fucking gone she left atl" she said. " where she did she go" I said. " nigga you really thought that I was going to tell where she at hell naw I'm not a snitch" she said and hung up. Damn she mean asf.

Imani Rowe
24
Fashion designer
ATL

I was sitting on the plane staring out the window until this old black lady sat next me to me she said " hello your so pretty"

I was sitting on the plane staring out the window until this old black lady sat next me to me she said " hello your so pretty". " aw thank you, you are too" I said smiling and turned to face the window again. " what's wrong" the lady said. " huh nothing" I said. "You look like someone or something is on your mind" she said.

"Well y'all someone is on my mind" i said. "Well you should think you should take that somebody back just saying" she said. " maybe are you psychic or something like that" I said. She laughed and said " no it's just the Energy that you put off so I just assumed". I shook my head up and down and turned back to the window eventually I went to sleep.

I woke up and people started getting up and getting their bags I woke up the lady to let her know I got my bags and got off the plane i finally made it to NY. I got a Uber to take me to my parents house. 1 hour later I made it I thanked the Uber driver. Walked up to the house and knocked on the door my mom answered the door " omg Imani I didn't know you was coming" she said hugging me. " I know I just wanted too to surprise y'all" I said walking in the house. " where's dad" I said.

" oh honey he's at work rn" she said. "Oh ok well ima go upstairs" I said. I headed upstairs I went i my old room I walked around the room and looking at old pictures until I Heard my phone going off I run over to where my phone was at it was Robyn I picked up " hey girl did you make it there" she said. "Yeah i made it thank you for checking on me" I said. " girl no problem but I gotta tell you something" she said. "Yeah whats wrong" i said. " well Brent called me asking about where you at" she said. " well did you tell him where I'm at" i said.

" now you know I wouldn't do that I just said you left town for a bit" she said. "Ight thank you for doing that" I said. "But girl when are you going to talk to that man when he was on the phone he sounded sad asf" she said. "I will talk to him when im ready I will call you back somebody is calling me" i said. "Ight" she said.

i picked up in was caller Id " hello" i said and all I heard was breathing it kind sounded like Brent I said " Brent" and the person hung up I was so confused my mama came in the room and asked me to help her cook I got off the bed and helped.

Brent Faiyaz
26
Artist/ Producer
MD

I was sitting on my couch high asf I thought I could just use caller id so that's what I did I called her she pick up and said " hello" i didn't know what to say so I stood there and said nothing I was wanted here her voice then she said "Brent" w...

I was sitting on my couch high asf I thought I could just use caller id so that's what I did I called her she pick up and said " hello" i didn't know what to say so I stood there and said nothing I was wanted here her voice then she said "Brent" when she said that I just hung up my dumb ass didn't know what to say. I hit up Rakim to see if he wanted to hit the strip club I needed something to take my mind off of Imani.

YALL BETTER BE STREAMING WASTELAND!!😌

I WAS LISTENING TO IT WHILE WRITING THIS ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY AND FEEL FREE TO LEAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THIS STORY AND I LOVE YALL THANK YOU FOR 1k READS 💕 make sure to vote