Needed

Imani Rowe
24
Fashion designer
ATL

It's been 3 months since all that shit happened me and Robin made up and she's happy dating rah and they seem happy together

It's been 3 months since all that shit happened me and Robin made up and she's happy dating rah and they seem happy together. Brent and I got engaged so excited about our wedding we are still planning it and getting our invitations ready.

I've met Brent's family and when I tell you they are so amazing they are literally my second family I love them. Brent met my family my mom loves him but my dad was giving his ass a hard time but he's starting to warm up to him tho.

My business is doing wonderful you're looking at a businesswoman and we are starting to open up shops around the world so I'm really excited for that and life is just going great for me.

Robyn Fenty 
25
Imani friend
ATL

Me and rah we was chilling in the bed I was just scrolling on ig then I felt nauseous

Me and rah we was chilling in the bed I was just scrolling on ig then I felt nauseous. I got up and ran to the bathroom. Soon ass I got to the toilet I just started vomiting after I was able to stop vomiting rah came in running. "Baby you okay" he said looking anxiously. " fuck I can be" I said in disbelief. "You can't be wat- oh" he said surprisingly.

" aye ima go to the store and get some pregnancy tests" he said hushing outta the bathroom and heading downstairs. "I can't be no I'm not aint no way" I said to myself I flushed the toilet and rinsed out my mouth. I stared at myself in the mirror and just shake my head. I sat on the bed waiting for rah to come back wit the pregnancy test.

15 minutes later he came back with them. Went to the bathroom and started peeing on them rah was standing right there at the door watching everything which was sweet to me. I wiped and washed my hands and we just sat there and waited 5 minutes for the test results. I was so scared so before i picked up the test we closed our eyes he was standing over me I counted to three and then we opened our eyes. "Omg rah" I said looking at him in the mirror at his reaction. "Yooo ima be a father" he said dancing and shit.

Then he pulled me into a tight hug "we gone be parents babe" he said. "I'm so happy that your happy I thought you was going to be disappointed" I said about to cry. "No baby I'm so happy this is happening now I was going to be disappointed if that damn test came back and said not pregnant" he said wiping my tears and making me giggle a little. "I love you so much rah" I said hugging him tightly. "Shit bae how we gone tell Brent and Imani" he said looking down at me. " I got a idea" I said smiling.

Brent Faiyaz
26
Artist/ Producer
MD

I was chilling in the studio when i started getting a call in from rah i picked up

I was chilling in the studio when i started getting a call in from rah i picked up. "Yoo wsg" I said. "Yurrrr I was wondering if you can you meet me at this place tn" he said. "Yeah I can just send the @ and what time" I said. "I already sent it and 6:30 that's good for you" he said. "Yeah that's good I will be there see you soon" I said. "Ight see ya" he said and hung up. I continued to write my lyrics.

Rakim Brown
27
Artist/ drug dealer
Brent's homeboy
MD

Me and Robyn came up with the idea that we should give them a gift box of what they would like and just put the pregnancy test in there with baby clothes so I got brent a goyard bag and put baby clothes In it with the pregnancy test it was 6:23 so...

Me and Robyn came up with the idea that we should give them a gift box of what they would like and just put the pregnancy test in there with baby clothes so I got brent a goyard bag and put baby clothes In it with the pregnancy test it was 6:23 so I started heading to the place we was going to meet up at. I got there and got a table I took the gift with me and headed in to the restaurant.

I got the table and sat down brent finally got there. We dapped each other up then we sat down. "What's the goyard shopping bag for" he said looking confused. "Here it's a gift for you" I said handing it to him. "Yo it's not my birthday yet nigga" he said laughing. "Duh nigga just take it" I said smh. " yoo this shit go hardddd thank you bro" he said. "You welcome but That's not it open the bag" I said getting happy. " why tf it's baby clothes in this mf" he said looking confused asf.

"Yooooo ain't no way yoo ima be a uncle" he said getting hyped. "Yeah nigga ima be a motherfucking dad can you believe that shit" I said getting even more happy. "Yoo I'm happy for you" he said in a happy tone. "But aye don't tell Imani yet Robyn planning on telling her tmr" I said.

"Ight I got you but again congratulations and thank you for the bag" he said. "Thanks bro but nigga that's my bag give that shit back"I said in a serious tone and then started laughing. "Ha so funny dumb ass" he said in a annoyed tone. We just sat there tryna come up with good baby names but couldn't find any good.

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST ONE 🥲

This is the end of this chapter I hoped you liked it aplease feel free to leave any suggestions I and please make sure to vote☺️ thank you for supporting me and my book . I love you guys 😌💕
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT💗