Show u off

Rakim Brown
27
Artist/ drug dealer
Brent's homeboy
MD

"Fuckk rah slow down" Robyn said putting her hand against my stomach

"Fuckk rah slow down" Robyn said putting her hand against my stomach. "Move yo hand yo gone take this dick" I said going faster hitting her gspot. "FUCKKK BABY IMA ABOUT TO CUM" she said yelling. "You better hold that shit in till I tell you let go" I said lifting her up by her neck. I started whispering in her ear "who's pussy this is".

She just kept on moaning then I started to fuck her even hard to the point she had a tear coming down her beautiful face. "Now Robyn I'm not going to ask you again who's pussy is this" I said in a aggressive tone. "FUCK ITS YOURS DADDY ITS ALL YOURS FUCK" she said yelling loudly. Her legs started shaking and she was gripping my whole dick.

I whispered in her ear and said "cum for me baby" and with that we came at the same time I pulled out and nuted on ha ass. I got a towel to wipe it off and so she can wipe ha self off. After that I looked over at her ass was knocked out. I got on my phone and looked at insta then I heard Robyn's phone ringing I looked over to see who it was it read Jordan 😘.

It was a ft call I picked up but didn't show my face yet. "Hey baby I can't wait to make love to you where your beautiful face at" he said looking confused. "Shit man we just made love damn man she nuted all over this dick" I said finally showing my face and smiling. "Naw this a fucking joke" he said in disbelief. "I mean I would show you my dick but that's gay so hell naw" I said kinda laughing.

"Nah let me speak to Robyn" he said in a mad tone. "Ha that's funny cuz I kinda put ha fine ass to sleep" I said turning the camera around so he can see her sleeping. Nigga was fucking heated then. "Don't call ha phone no more cuz she's mine and she always will bum ass nigga" I said hang up and putting her phone down and went into her bedroom to freshen up.

Imani Rowe
24
Fashion designer
ATL

I just decided to pop up at her house cuz she just wasn't answering nun of my calls

I just decided to pop up at her house cuz she just wasn't answering nun of my calls. I tried to go alone but Brent assistant to come to clear his name up and make things right with Robyn too. We pulled up to her house and I noticed it was another car there so she probably had company. Then Brent said "wait a minute that's rah's car" he said sounding confused. "Omg it is what is here for" I said. "Shit I have no clue let go see tho" we got out the car and walked to the door and ringed the doorbell.

Robyn came to the door and said here's the money not looking up yet. "Oh shit" she said. "Hey Robyn we want to talk to you" I said looking at her. "Um now is not a good time" when she said that rah said "bae who at the door you got the pizza yet" then came to the door. "Oh shit" he said looking at us crazy. "Oh so this why yo ass ain't  answer my calls coo" I said. "Wtf are you going here nigga wait y'all fucking on the low aint y'all" Brent said looking at the both of them. "Um uh" robyn said.

"Tub Robyn you told me that you hated rah so much that you could die" I said shaking my head. "Then you mad at Imani for taking me back shit it looks like you took his ass back to" Brent said chucking. "Let's go babe I should've never come here y'all have fun"  I said grab his hand and we walked back to the car. They where standing there looking dumb asf. We sped off and went to get something to eat.

Brent Faiyaz
26
Artist/ Producer
MD

We were sitting at the restaurant just trying to wrap our heads around what we just witnessed

We were sitting at the restaurant just trying to wrap our heads around what we just witnessed. "Tuh and that bitch was mad at me for getting back wit you crazy" Imani said taking a sip of her wine. "Brent did you know he was going to be there" she said looking at me. "Hell naw that nigga ain't tell me shit" I said truthfully then here phone started to ring she showed me the phone screen it was Robyn calling.

Then he declined the call cuz that's how she did her so I get that was her pay back. Then mins later my phone started ringing in was rah calling I just put my shit on air planes and just wanted to enjoy my time with my lady. After we had our dinner we headed to the store to get some snacks cuz we decided to have a movie night I finally got to my crib. I couldn't tell that Imani was a little uncomfortable when she walked in bc of what happened here before she left.

But I tried to make her comfortable as possible i knew that I needed to gain her trust in me again and I was willing to do it all for her I can't wait to be able to call her my fiancé.

This is the end of this chapter I hoped you liked it please feel free to leave any suggestions I and please make sure to vote☺️ thank you for supporting me and my book . I love you guys 😌💕
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT💗