Insecure

Brent Faiyaz
26
Artist/ Producer
MD

I was kind mad that Imani wanted to leave me to go to a damn club shit I wanted her to stay with me for the whole night like damn but it's cool tho I ain't trippin

I was kind mad that Imani wanted to leave me to go to a damn club shit I wanted her to stay with me for the whole night like damn but it's cool tho I ain't trippin. Since she wanna go out tonight me to shit she ain't about to be only one that go out. Knocking me out my thoughts Imani said "what's wrong what's on your mind". "Nun im good just thinking about going out to with my niggas" I said bluntly. She chuckled and said " wow just cuz I'm going out you wanna go out too".

"Hell yeah shit I don't wanna be home by myself" I said. "Ok nigga that's cool" she said we pulled up to her house be for she got out she said "thank you for taking me home Brent I'ma call you when I get back home" and she kissed me on the lips and said "bye with yo fine ass".

"Shit that's all you" I said looking her up and down licking my lips. "Boy you better stop looking at me like that bye Brent" she said Shutting the car door. When she was walking to her door I was looking at ha ass shit her shit got fatter I chuckled while pulling out of her driveway and picked up my phone to call Rakim to see if he down to do something.

Imani Rowe
24
Fashion designer
ATL

I knew my ass was going to be late asf and I know Robyn big forehead ass was going to mad so I texted her and told her I was going to be late so don't be mad soon as I did that I started getting ready

I knew my ass was going to be late asf and I know Robyn big forehead ass was going to mad so I texted her and told her I was going to be late so don't be mad soon as I did that I started getting ready. I put my hair in a bun and put a swoop and just put something on that i'd never wore before I put on some makeup on I just did a soft look and put my heels on and headed out.

I got in my car I put in the address to the club that we was going too I typed in the directions club madness after that I texted Robyn and said that I was on the way. I had to stop for gas and I wanted something to drink so I went in the gas station this ugly ass nigga was trying to get my number I kept telling him I gotta boyfriend and can he just leave me alone a another girl walked in and he said to me it's all good you ugly anyways and headed to the other girl.

Like nigga you calling me ugly just bc I didn't want to give you my number and these nigga out here really don't like being rejected after I was done paying for my drink I headed back to my car.

Robyn Fenty
25
Imani friend
ATL

This bitch was taken forever to get to this damn club and then hand the nerve to text me talking about im on my way like bitch when damn this bitch always late

This bitch was taken forever to get to this damn club and then hand the nerve to text me talking about im on my way like bitch when damn this bitch always late. I was sitting there like lost ass puppy smoking hookah and drinking some my drink. Ugh why this bitch take so long I decided to take some pictures while I waited for her. This old ass man came up to me talking about damn you fine let's dance I told him your old enough to be my granddaddy he said back "well let me be your granddaddy" he said licking his lips.

"Get yo old ass on man you look casket Ready leave me the fuck alone" he just look at me weird and walked off. If Imani don't get her then I'm leaving got these old ass men coming up to me like wtf. 5 minutes later this bitch got her I looked her up and down and frowned "bitch what took so long" i said looking at her crazy. "I'm sorry it took me long I had to get some gas and something to drink and then this ugly ass nigga was trying to talk to me" she said.

"Well you should just walked away from his ass shit that's what I do" I said bluntly. She just kissed her teeth. "But girl you see that old man over there he just tried to get with me and I told him that you old enough to be my granddaddy and he said well I can be or some shit like that and then I said you look casket Ready" I said. "Omg why did you say that" she said laughing. "Cuz I don't want his old ass" i said. "You so damn funny" she said. We just danced and smoked hookah.

Brent Faiyaz
26
Artist/ Producer
MD

Me and Rakim decided that we were going to club madness he said that shit was going to be jumping so I was down I got ready and shit and got in my car and back out of my driveway and called Rakim on my car he picked up on the first ring " yoo I'm ...

Me and Rakim decided that we were going to club madness he said that shit was going to be jumping so I was down I got ready and shit and got in my car and back out of my driveway and called Rakim on my car he picked up on the first ring " yoo I'm on my way to the club rn" I said. "Yoo ight im just now leaving the house but I will be there tho" he said. "Ight nigga bye" he said bye back and the call ended.

*10 minutes later*
I pulled up next to Rakim's car we dabbed each other up and headed in the club the club was packed as shit some fans came up to me and took pictures and shit the dj saw me and said "AYO WE GOT BRENT FAIYAZ IN THE BUILDING" I just smiled and waved at the people.

Imani's pov
Me and Robyn was having a good ass time we got tired of dancing and we was a lil drunk we sat down at our table and we heard the dj said "AYO WE GOT BRENT FAIYAZ IN THE BUILDING" I looked up so fast fuck why is he here at this club it's so much other clubs in atl why he had to come here. We locked eyes ugh he was making me nervous and I knew he knew that he was making me nervous with that look in his eyes that's why he smirk on his face until and fan came out to him.

"Damn not yo nigga here" Robyn said kinda laughing. "Girl fuck you" I said take a puff of the hookah. "I will be right back I gotta go use the bathroom" i said getting up. "Ight girl" she said. I made my way to the bathroom and went in the Stall after I was done I walked out of the stall and washed my hands i went to open the door and Brent was standing in the Hallway looking me up and down licking his lips ugh I hate when he do that but then I love when he does that. "Hey" he said. "Hey" i said. "Why you just standing there come here" he said . I walked to him and hugged him he grabbed me ass in the process I looked up at him and said "I didn't know you was coming here".

"Shit I didn't know you was going to be here my homeboy said this club was jumping so we chose this place but damn you looked good" he said. I blushed at what he said I kissed him we made out for a good min damn I think I'm in love with this man he just does something to me. "Well ima go back to Robyn" i said. "Ight baby" he said. I smiled at him and when back to my table.

This is the end of this chapter I hoped you like it please fill free to leave any suggestions and I love y'all💕😌 yess yall double update THANK YALL FOR 3K I FUCK LOVE YALL AND IM SO HAPPY YALL ARE ENJOYING THIS BOOK UGHH YALL MAKE ME SO FUCKING HAPPY BYE YALL 🤭🥹