Unlucky Night

Mikaelson House:

The sound of music blaring from below woke Klaus up. He jumped up on the bed, grunting and ignoring his last meal beside him, looked at his watch and shook his head in amazement.

"With a devil…" he groaned, running a hand through his disheveled hair. "What the hell? It's Sunday, who the hell... who would have a party here at 11:45 in the morning?" He pushed back the covers and got out of bed.

"Klaus?" The happy meal with legs, he said from his bed. It froze. "Shit." How had he forgotten his latest distraction? He returned to the bed, tipped her chin up, and smiled.

"Look at me, honey," he purred.

She blinked her aquamarine eyes open and gave him the charming smile that had initially caught her attention. She was fucking beautiful at 5'10, with large, mature breasts that were surprisingly all natural.

Her long blonde hair fell to a waist so small that he could spread it out with his hands, and her legs were shapely. It was every man's fantasy come true…but…she wasn't Elena.

Klaus sighed. His distraction was a goddess, but she needed to go home now because she wasn't the woman he really wanted and now that she wasn't starving, no amount of alcohol was going to change the fact that she was nothing more than a surrogate.

His eyes widened as they met and held hers.

"We had an amazing time. You think I'm the one. We gave each other great happiness more than once, but now it's time to go home. You'll call me tomorrow though because you can't live without me."  he reminded her with a smile , always mindful of getting your next meal.

The blonde repeated her orders and then got out of bed and dressed. Klaus's cock took in her firm belly and rounded ass, which almost…almost made him stay, but he really wasn't in the mood anymore.

He had fucked her and fed on her, but he really wanted something that was a little smaller, curvy and brunette, but, she cursed under her breath, that wasn't going to happen any time soon, even if she ever wanted more than to be what she was what were they.

Elena got pretty close to Rebekah and Hayley so she was usually at their house or saw her more often. That made them reach a "friends" agreement not to kill each other for their past.

Now dressed, the goddess placed an arousing, very wet kiss on his lips before giggling out the door, promising to call him tomorrow. He laughed as he licked his lips. "Of course you will." He had forced the fool to do just that! Duh.