Klaus Ice Cream

Elena and Hayley lunged forward and had their hands on him, pushing him down onto his back.

Elena crawled toward him and attacked his mouth with a ravenousness that almost made his toes stand on end. Klaus buried her hands in her hair and gave himself up to her kiss. Tasting her and enjoying her as she was him.

Meanwhile, Hayley decided to make use of the whipped cream, spraying it on his chest with wanton disregard for conservation as she immersed herself in a refresher course on how good his skin tasted. Elena took notice of her and moved down his body, licking up the cream Hayley had spread so randomly.

"Oh shit!" Klaus hissed as Elena's lips pressed against one of her flat male nipples. She swirled her tongue around him, making him hard before pulling him deep into the warm cavern of her mouth.

Hayley sprang into action then and moved to his other nipple, sucking it into her mouth like a pro and working on it with her tongue and teeth

Hayley sprang into action then and moved to his other nipple, sucking it into her mouth like a pro and working on it with her tongue and teeth. His hips moved and  he bit his lip to keep each and every embarrassing moan at bay.

Elena's fingers tiptoed over her belly. "You have an incredible body…." She murmured, running her fingers through his before gripping his boxers firmly. "I want to see everything now." Klaus didn't even have a chance to object before Elena released his Calvin Klein cotton and his boner.

Dazed, he sat up, but Hayley pushed him back with a deep, wet kiss. He purred and kissed her back for a second before he felt Elena's small hand encircle him, pumping him experimentally. "Oh shit!" he gasped into Hayley's mouth.

The *squoosh* sound of whipped cream caught Hayley's attention and she looked up to see Elena smear Klaus's impressive length with foamy white cream.

Klaus gasped as the cold covering covered his shaft. He sat down. "That's cold!"

Elena laughed. "You'll get used to it." She playfully ran her fingers up and down the length of him as she gave Klaus a truly sinful smile. "You don't want me to stop, do you?" she asked, hovering over the weeping tip of his cock.

"No," Klaus admitted. That was the absolute last thing he wanted her to do, in fact!

Elena seemed pleased. Her pink tongue poked out and she gave him a mischievous look. "I could just eat you…" she purred before twirling that same tongue along the mushroom head of her cock. He moaned and she pretended to lick the pearly drop of precum there. She sucked on it, taking the head of his cock into her mouth and Klaus couldn't help the low growl, deep in his belly, of lustful arousal that erupted. Seeing her lips around him was by far the hottest thing ever!

 Seeing her lips around him was by far the hottest thing ever!