Klaus's room

Klaus nearly pinched himself. If he was honest, and he always was, he would admit that this seemed more like a dream he had once had than reality. But it was real and, again, Klaus resisted the urge to give himself a wake-up call because he couldn't understand the fact that Elena Gilbert; her doppelganger, the girl who freed him from his curse, and the main event of each of his late-night masturbation sessions was actually in his bed, naked and more than willing.

It seemed like some kind of symphonic emotional music should break out, the symbols should collide in a crescendo and the credits should roll right now because somehow, somehow, the villain had managed to get to the girl after all. He was great and he literally took everything he had from him to not stand there, stare at her or look at her and smile like an idiot.

I wouldn't either!

Finally, when she rolled onto his back and he took one look at her shaved nether lips, his cock reminded him that there were bigger and better things waiting for him. 'Enough of the assholes' his cock scolded him firmly. She was here, she was perfect, and he needed to act or he would be gone quickly.

He started to get into bed with her when he saw the fine spray of little bloodstains on the sheets and his pillow next to his. His eyes widened. Oh shit! How had he forgotten that he had had company the night before? His eyebrows lowered in a frown. Well this would never work. Those sheets had to go. There was blood and other...less obvious stains on them and there was no way he wanted Elena, especially for the first time, on sheets stained by someone who had meant nothing more to him than fast food with benefits.

He took her hand and pulled her to a sitting position. "A plan I can't wait to put into action, but first things first...I need a shower and you..." Klaus told her, picking her up as he looked at his bed with distaste. "You're going to rub my back."

Elena's eyes gleamed with lust as she let him lead her into his private bathroom. "Is it an offer of sex in the shower?"

He laughed hoarsely. "Actually it was an offer to scrub my back, but, if you're really good..." He let the sentence trail off, mocking her.

"Oh, I'm sooo good..." she purred. "Do you want to taste me?"

His step faltered. Seriously, had he woken up in the 'Twilight Zone' today or what? The backhanded responses she was throwing at him made his head spin, but he couldn't help but think, what a way to do it. "Oh, I plan..." he said as he led her into her bathroom. She pointed to the large walk-in shower. "Can you heat the water? I'll get us some towels."

Elena's eyes wandered anxiously over his naked body, nodding his consent. Klaus strutted a bit. She obviously liked what she saw, although she never doubted that he wouldn't. He was the hottest Mikaelson after all. She licked her lips and Klaus felt his cock twitch as he realized the look she was giving him. Oh yes, his penis was firmly under his thumb...

"Elena," he warned her, "be a good girl and turn on the shower before I decide I like you dirty and take you right here."

But Elena didn't move, just to annoy him.

"Elena," he warned her, "be a good girl and turn on the shower before i decides I like you dirty and takes you right here."

She laughed. She actually laughed at him! "Don't threaten me with a good time, Big Bad Wolf!"

He swallowed thick. At that time, he officially became a member of the 'Drunk-Elena' team!

Using his vampire speed; he moved through his room in a blur, picking up and throwing away the dirty clothes, changing the sheets and remaking the bed, all in record time. He was putting the last pillowcase on his pillow when Elena called out to him from the bathroom.