To Find Out

Naked; He crossed the room and turned on the shower. The throbbing rhythm of the music below no longer bothered him. He already assumed it was one of his brothers.

He stepped into the hot spray and smiled as he found himself moving to the throbbing rhythm. It was a quick shower and it dried quickly.

He wrapped a towel around his waist and went to his dresser. He grabbed the first shirt he saw. He opened another drawer and took out a pair of jeans and then a pair of black Calvin Klein boxers.

He dumped the things he was going to wear on his bed before heading back to the bathroom to brush his teeth and put on his cologne.

Klaus firmly believed that there was never an excuse not to look and smell your best.

The music got even louder as he dressed. He frowns at the door as he pulls on the pair of faded Levis.

He buttoned his fly, but ignored the use of a belt, preferring to let the jeans rest on his hips. The white t-shirt he donned was tight and hugged his chest and belly, but covered all the way down to the waistband of his jeans, so Klaus considered himself ready to face his tormentors.

He didn't notice how the fine cotton of his shirt gave his lean, sculpted muscles an ethereal appearance. Not that he would have cared anyway.

Barefoot, he opened the door, winced at the rave-like music that was now even louder, and headed downstairs.