Do you want to play?

Klaus stared at Elena. Was he fucking serious? I was not sure. I was pretty lost. "And here I thought you would be at home crying because the supposed love of your life is gone... this is a surprise."

Elena narrowed her eyes at him. "Well, Buzz-kill-Bob, you thought wrong," she said with a careless shrug. "I'm totally celebrating. Caroline can have it. It doesn't bother me at all."

Klaus nodded, taking another healthy sip of his drink. Jokes aside, he didn't blame Elena for being bitter and hateful. Hell he was the cause of most of her pain. To try to mend their relationship, he apologized to her a dozen times.

Hayley grabbed the bottle. "Okay, enough!" she announced. "We're here to get rid of doom and gloom...we want to celebrate, so Klaus, if you're here it's to have fun..." She patted the seat between her and Elena, "you can play with us."

She gave him a flirtatious smile that he hadn't seen on her since he slept with her for the one time

She gave him a flirtatious smile that he hadn't seen on her since he slept with her for the one time. In fact, he had seen her do it to her brother. And just as quickly as it came, it was gone when she said, "If not, go back to your room."

He raised an eyebrow at Bi-Polar little wolf ordering him around in his own house, but what the hell… She was right.

Elena was apparently ready to talk to him again. "Okay, I'm ready," he said, grabbing a fresh bottle and sitting down between them. He leaned back against the sofa and smiled. "What are we playing?"

He arched his eyebrows at Elena and, surprisingly, she laughed, picked up her glass and took a sip. "I never have," she told him. "It's a drinking game, have you ever played it?"

He rolled his eyes and complained, "Well, that's not fair. I'm almost guaranteed to drink forever."

Elena gave him a small smile over the rim of her glass

Elena gave him a small smile over the rim of her glass. "Oh really, why is that?"

He did this flirty thing with her and Elena's smile widened. "Because I'm a vampire who's lived for oh…thousands of years and the chances of me not doing something you two come up with are highly unlikely."

She chuckled, that sexy, husky giggle that never failed to go straight to Klaus's cock. "Well, I guess we'll just have to see that, right?" She finished her drink and handed it to Klaus for a refill. "Are you in or not?"

Klaus didn't hesitate

Klaus didn't hesitate. Any chance to win back his goodwill was a done deal as far as he was concerned, and today loomed as a chance to win back much more than just his goodwill.

He gave her a smile as he poured her another glass of bourbon. "Oh yeah," he purred, "I'm definitely in."