So it was Elena

He was halfway there when the music suddenly stopped and a round of childish giggles came from the hall. Klaus froze on the spot. One of those giggles was definitely Elena and she sounded buzzed.

Well... maybe it's worth getting up early after all... he tiptoed down the stairs, pausing outside the living room, unabashedly listening to the conversation going on inside.

"So what's the…" *hiccup* "oops…the naughtiest thing you've ever done, Elena?" Hayley asked, stifling another small hiccup.

Klaus smirked devilishly when Elena followed that up with a giggle. Yes, Elena was drunk.

His day had definitely gotten more interesting and it didn't even matter that they were most likely stealing from his stockpile of alcohol. He had easily dreamed of this scenario a dozen times and in a dozen different ways.
He wasn't angry. Elena could drink all hir booze as long as she did it here.

He stopped outside the room, deciding to wait before alerting them to his presence. He wanted to hear Elena's answer first.

Elena's hoarse laugh made all the blood in her body rush south. "Well...it's not really something I've done, exactly...it's more like a dream I've been having..."

Every instinct he had perked up at that

Every instinct he had perked up at that. Klaus leaned forward, eager to hear the details. What kind of naughty things did Elena dream about?