Reveal feelings

He let her come down from her high for a moment before beginning his next lesson with her that would send her to the moon and back, if he did it right. He smirked. As if!

With agonizing slowness, Klaus ran his hands up Elena's calves, gently tracing the smooth skin with his fingertips, letting her experience every little bit of the sense of *touch* just as he was. When he got to her toned, slender thighs, a shudder went through her and he licked his lips with exaggerated thoroughness. Elena started to moan softly and Klaus bit back a pleased smile.

Damn, but he loved hearing her moan for him.

"Elena," he said, sliding further up her lithe frame, using his hands and tongue to get her engine revving again. "You know what I'd like to do, love?" He swirled his tongue around her nipple momentarily before he paused, raised his head from her breast and gave her a deliciously lewd smile, "I'd like us to explore all five of the senses together." He lowered his head and sucked her nipple into his mouth, "To me this is taste," he said, releasing the hardened tip with a soft plop. Elena moaned deeply and arched her chest upwards. "But to you…that's touch, right?"

"Unh-huh," she mumbled, head swirling with the amazing sensations he was able to bring forth from her.

"Let's explore taste first…" He slithered up her body and kissed her.

His tongue swept into her mouth. The first thing she tasted was herself and instead of grossing her out like she imagined, it made her even hotter. Klaus had made her come with his mouth and fingers and she could taste it his kiss. Her eyes snapped closed and she trailed her hands up his back and buried her fingers in his hair, tugging on the silky dark strands in her excitement. She wanted more—more of kisses, more of his taste—more of everything Klaus!

She was practically purring as she rubbed against him like a cat in heat. He raised his head. "No fair, your jumping ahead to touch without permission," he teased, taking another nip at her swollen bottom lip.

He settled his hands on her waist and sat her up. "Okay, since you're ready to move on to touch…" Elena's eyes drifted downwards to where his erection rode high on his belly and she stared, transfixed by his impressive size and girth. He had a beautiful cock, if ever a penis could be called such, then Klaus's was-as he himself was-pretty. He had foreskin. It was different than anything she'd seen in porn or PlayGirl. She supposed Stefan did too, but he'd never really let her look her fill like Klaus did.

Elena was still staring at his dick and finally Klaus smirked, and then tapped her nose to get her attention. Her eyes flew upwards and he tipped her chin back up so that her brown orbs met the dancing blue irises of his eyes. His grin was cheeky at best. "No peeking. That's sight and that comes later," he mock scolded.

"Klaus…" Elena started to whine. She wanted him and she wanted him now.

He slid his hand between her thighs. "Un-uh, no whining. Just feel," His fingers moved along her damp folds, finding her sweet spots easily. "This…is touch, Elena," he whispered seductively, expertly hunting out her nubbin of pleasure and playing it like a virtuoso. He hesitated, poised to retreat. "Do you want me to stop?"

Elena's head fell back and a feverish, "Unh-huh…no…please…" fell from her lips urgently as she grinded down upon the talented fingers playing her body like a fine tuned instrument.

Pleased with her response; Klaus's hands went back to work, delivering his own special brand of magic to Elena's needy body. "Okay, we've explored taste and touch…" he paused and let his fingers slip from her dripping folds. Elena gave a frantic little cry of torment when he stopped touching her. He soothed her with gentle words, petting her hair back from her sweaty brow. "Sshh. I told you patience is a virtue, love." He lowered his head until they were eye to eye. "Do you trust me?"