Part 7: Big Brother

Chapter 4

Jiang Ning immediately frowned.

Was this Lin Feng asking to die?

He started taking revenge on Lin Yuzhen so quickly.

"I hit him, it has nothing to do with you." Jiang Ning spoke directly, "I will settle this."

"No."

Lin Yuzhen shook her head and said with bloodshot eyes, "Don't look for him, he'll kill you."

This idiot was very vicious and wouldn't let Jiang Ning off for sure.

"Also, my parents must not know about this, otherwise they'll chase you out."

As long as Jiang Ning stayed in her house, Lin Feng wouldn't dare to come in and hurt him. If he got chased out, then Lin Feng would get back at Jiang Ning.

"It's just a job anyway. If I can't work at Lin Group anymore, I'll look for something else."

Lin Yuzhen managed a smile.

Then she took a deep breath and went to update her resume.

Jiang Ning didn't say anything. There was nothing he could say to this kind girl.

The one thing he could do was to make those who bullied her pay the price for doing so!

Jiang Ning took out his phone to send a short text. It was very short but extremely murderous.

......

Lin Feng was gloating now.

Once he got this project signed, then his position in the Lin family would rise to another level.

He was going to be the next heir to the Lin family, and that was only right.

His hand was still bandaged as he made his way to the Huang Group office with the contract.

"I'm looking for CEO Huang to sign the contract."

Lin Feng's head was tilted upwards as he walked towards the reception, a look of arrogance on his face.

"Hello Sir, do you have an appointment with the CEO?"

"I'm the general manager of Lin Group, Lin Feng. We've already discussed this project with CEO Huang for a long time now, and we're signing the contract today."

Lin Feng was displeased. She was just a receptionist, why did she have so many questions?

"I'm sorry, CEO Huang will not see anyone without an appointment," the receptionist smiled calmly.

"I said, I'm the general manager of Lin Group!"

"I'm sorry, I only know Miss Lin Yuzhen from Lin Group. CEO Huang has given instructions to allow Miss Lin Yuzhen to go upstairs directly if she comes, but he will not see anyone else."

"You!"

Lin Feng was enraged immediately.

What was the meaning of this?

Lin Yuzhen was such a big shot?

She could go upstairs without question, while he didn't have the right to even see CEO Huang? Why!

"This is a big project, so if it's delayed, are you able to bear the responsibility?"

Lin Feng waved his hand, "I can't be bothered with you, I'll go up myself!"

He had just walked two steps out, and a threatening voice sounded behind him.

"It's just a small project, I can still afford to lose this!"

CEO Huang was here!

Lin Feng immediately put on a big smile and instantly changed his tone of voice, "CEO Huang, whatever are you talking about, I was just joking!"

"This may be a small project to you, but to Lin Group, this is a huge project!"