Part 18

Chapter 9.2

When he went to get the contract signed, he didn't have the right to even see CEO Huang. But now that Lin Yuzhen was the one representing them, CEO Huang was making a trip to their company.

This slut had a trick or two huh.

This was better still - he was going to let the entire company see Lin Yuzhen's true colors!

Jiang Ning was riding the scooter, and as the pillion rider, Lin Yuzhen had nowhere to place her hands and could only gently hold onto Jiang Ning's clothes.

"I didn't expect this."

From afar, Jiang Ning could see that Lin Qiang had brought a large group of employees to stand at the entrance with him, and a naughty look flashed across his face.

This Lin Qiang didn't know what was good for him.

Lin Yuzhen alighted and was immediately shocked by what she saw.

Wasn't it supposed to be only Lin Qiang waiting for her? What was the entire company doing out here?

She suddenly felt claustrophobic.

"We welcome back Miss Lin!"

Lin Feng threw a glance at his secretary and she immediately shouted this.

The next moment, the entire group of employees shouted the same thing in unison.

Lin Yuzhen could feel very clearly that their voices were filled with anger, hate, displeasure and even disdain.

Well, after standing for so long in the cold, anybody would be unhappy too.

She didn't expect Lin Qiang to make such an arrangement.

"Yuzhen, happy now?"

Lin Qiang was full of smiles, but his words sounded strange to her.

It was as if Lin Yuzhen was the one who forced him to do all this, and they had no choice but to obey.

Lin Yuzhen's face started to redden and she felt trapped but didn't know how to explain herself.

There was no point in explaining right?

The look in those employees' eyes looked like they were about to kill her!

"I guess I'm quite happy."

Jiang Ning on the other hand nodded his head and looked at Lin Qiang and calmly said, "You've done pretty well."

These words made Lin Qiang's eyes start shooting flames out instantly!

What did Jiang Ning mean by that!

As if he was praising a dog!

He wanted to say more but Jiang Ning ignored him and brought Lin Yuzhen into the office.

"Who does he think he is, he thinks he's really something huh!"

"So arrogant, not wonder Lin Yuzhen is also so arrogant. Isn't he just someone who married into the family?"

"I heard he was homeless and has a mental illness. This Lin Yuzhen has some strong taste in men!"

All the employees started whispering among themselves.

And got even angrier.

Initially, they didn't believe that Lin Yuzhen was someone like that since many of them had worked with her.

But now Lin Yuzhen's useless husband was equally arrogant and even dared to mock Lin Qiang, so surely Lin Yuzhen was even more unreasonable, right?

Looks like she was acting all along.

What a hypocrite!

Lin Yuzhen started tearing up. She wasn't deaf. The voices weren't loud but they still made it to her ears.

She felt that this wasn't fair to her because she hadn't done any of these things.

"Don't worry about what others think," Jiang Ning spoke gently. "It's the people who aren't as good as you who will try all means and ways to destroy you, get it?"

Lin Yuzhen looked at Jiang Ning stunned, then she nodded.

Lin Qiang had arranged new office space for her. She had it all to herself, bigger and more luxurious than her previous office.

This made the other employees even unhappier.

Lin Yuzhen wanted to refuse this new office, but Jiang Ning just opened the door and walked in without a care.

To him, it was sad that his wife had to use such an office.

"Dad, I think the entire company hates Lin Yuzhen now."

Lin Feng was overjoyed thinking about this. "And that lunatic!"

Lin Qiang smiled coldly. He had plenty of ways to deal with people like that. This was merely a tiny Lin Yuzhen, he didn't even need to think too hard.

"Is CEO Huang here yet?"

"He should be reaching soon."

Lin Qiang nodded. "Later we're going to expose Lin Yuzhen's true colors. Do you think that crazy Jiang Ning will go crazy and beat CEO Huang to death when he knows his wife has already been sullied by CEO Huang?"

There was a gleeful look on both father and son's faces.