Part 40 (38-39-40)

Chapter 38

The night slowly quietened down.

Everything became peaceful again, but Jiang Ning knew that it was the start of unrest.

He was lying on the floor, but Jiang Ning knew Lin Yuzhen was still awake.

"Don't go to the site tomorrow. Go shopping with Mum and buy some clothes and health supplements."

"Why?"

Lin Yuzhen turned around, but she couldn't see Jiang Ning's face clearly in the dark. "What about you?"

"I'll go to the site."

Lin Yuzhen paused for a moment. "Whatever for?"

She was the overall person in charge, while Jiang Ning had nothing to do with this project, so what was he going to do there?"

"There's some garbage I need to clear out for you," replied Jiang Ning calmly.

The next day, Lin Wen woke up very early in the morning.

He washed up and shaved, then changed into a nice shirt that he hadn't worn in ages. He opened the lock of his bookshelf, took out the dusty business related documents he had and started studying them very seriously in front of the balcony.

Su Mei didn't know what happened at all, and she felt like Lin Wen had become a different person.

The look in his eyes, the way he carried himself, and even his expression was completely different.

She got a bit worried.

The night before, Jiang Ning had told her that she would get a new Lin Wen from today onwards, but what on earth was going on?

"Mum, Yuzhen will go shopping with you today, to buy some clothes and health supplements."

Jiang Ning grabbed breakfast from the table, eating as he went out of the door. "Dad has to revise a lot of things, so don't disturb him."

Soon enough, there was the sound of the car starting up outside, and Jiang Ning left.

Lin Yuzhen walked out of the room, her face helpless.

Jiang Ning didn't allow her to go to the site and said she must go shopping with Su Mei, like it was more important than anything else.

"Mum, after breakfast I'll go shopping with you. We haven't gone shopping in ages."

"What's there to buy? I don't have anything I need to buy."

Su Mei quickly added, "That's just wasting money!"

Even though she had accepted that five million, but to her, it was money that she was returning to Donghai Bank sooner or later.

"We have to...If we don't buy anything today, Jiang Ning said he'll go buy them after he comes back."

Lin Yuzhen pouted.

If she let Jiang Ning go out and shop, she was afraid this idiot would buy the entire shopping complex!

After returning from the bank that day, she went online to check what was so special about Jiang Ning's black card. She had just sat there in shock for an hour after she found out.

She couldn't believe it at all. Jiang Ning was THIS rich!

"Mum, if you don't buy some clothes today, Jiang Ning would definitely end up buying the entire shopping complex for you to choose from," Lin Yuzhen said powerlessly.

Jiang Ning was definitely capable of doing something like that.

"Alright then."

Su Mei wasn't going to let Jiang Ning simply waste money on them again, so she decided to just buy a couple of clothes on discount.