Part 55

Emma was so startled that Andrew was not kidding?

She knows that Andrew is very rich. It is not a big problem to start a company, but it is too surprising.

What's more, she can afford so much money!

Emma still didn't believe it. Andrew must be joking with himself. Even if he got the project in his hand, it was not enough to set up a company.

Andrew did not say much, driving Emma really home.

cynthia was cooking, and as soon as he entered the room, Andrew could smell the sweet and sour pork ribs.

He said casually in the morning, wanting to eat sweet and sour pork ribs, cynthia did it at noon, our mother is really good to himself!

"Ready to eat!"

cynthia walked out of the kitchen with the dishes and glanced at the room. "Emma, go call your dad, and I don't seem tired from reading the information recently."

Emma walked into the room and Logan sat In the wheelchair, there were some business materials in front of him, all of which were left from his previous work. He looked at these and slowly recovered his feelings.

"Dad."

Emma really shouted.

Logan turned his head and said with a smile: "What's wrong, it seems that you have something in mind."

"Our family, starting today, has nothing to do withMatthew's."

Emma really didn't want to say what happened in the company, otherwise Logan would definitely It would make no sense to go to Stuart Theory angrily.

Hearing Emma's true words, Logan seemed to have expected it. There was no surprised expression, but he nodded gently: "Well, our home, our home, has nothing to do with that Matthew Family."

"Let's eat."

Emma Push Logan out.

On the dinner table, Andrew has already pretended to be eating himself and eating without any rules.

Emma didn't get so angry that he glanced at him: "My parents haven't come to the table yet!"

"It doesn't matter, Andrew was tired all morning, let him eat first."

Logan said with a smile.

"It's my father and my mother who love me," Andrew smiled deliberately at Emma. "You don't want to be jealous of me."

Emma really snorted. She was really jealous.

How long did Andrew come to the house, and as a son-in-law at home, cynthia hated him, and Logan resented him, but in less than a month, they all seemed to have become relatives of the family.

I have no treatment for my daughter.

"Dad, tell you something,"

Andrew turned to look at Logan. "Tomorrow, our new Matthew Group was established. You are the chairman and Emma is the general manager."

"What? The new Lin? "

Linwen Gang pick up the chopsticks, almost fell to the ground.

The new Lin?

He quickly turned his head to look at Emma. Emma really nodded. Andrew did not discuss things with her. He just notified her of the result.

"So, you father and daughter, you have to work hard,"

Andrew said earnestly. "If the new Lins can get up, it's up to you, you have to prove yourself."

Logan took a deep breath and his eyes suddenly turned red, proving Yourself? He wanted a chance in his life to prove himself.

Now, Andrew puts the opportunity in front of himself!

He was so excited that he didn't know what to say.

"Of course,"

Andrew saw that cynthia came out, and quickly flattered, "Our family, still under the leadership of Ma, work together!"

"Eat your spare ribs!"

Emma really gave Andrew a hard look, and caught a piece of ribs in his bowl.

Why does this guy have such a sweet mouth, coaxing people, one by one.

Andrew didn't care, anyway, our mother would be happy if she heard it.

It's fun to have a family meal

Logan was still a little excited and didn't know what to say. After eating, he went back to the house and continued to review his homework.

While Emma really helped cynthia do the dishes, Andrew sat on the sofa and watched TV.

"Emma, Andrew, this kid is pretty good."

cynthia said while washing the dishes.

Emma really turned his head: "Mom, don't be fooled by him, how long this is!"

Billionaire War Godजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें