Part 58

"Wow la-"

Logan and others walked into the company lobby, and everyone immediately applauded.

"Welcome the chairman!"

Daniel spearheaded.

"Welcome the chairman!"

everyone shouted in unison.

Daniel stepped forward and said loudly: "Everyone, today I officially announced to everyone that this company was renamed Matthew Group, Logan served as chairman, Emma, served as general manager, and I, finally completed my task, can Glorious retired!"

Oliver, everyone suddenly understood that Daniel has only been working for the Logan family?

This is too shocking!

"All business of the company will be handed over to Chairman Logan from today. I hope you will cooperate with him to develop the company better and better!"

Daniel is considered to be handed over.

Having finished speaking, he pushed Logan to the forefront, and applause rang again.

"Thank you all."

Logan was a little excited. He didn't know what to say for a while. He glanced at Andrew and nodded when Andrew continued. "I will not disappoint everyone and will work hard to make this company better." Let everyone live better!"

Applause sounded again.

The handover ceremony is not complicated, and all the procedures have been completed long ago.

For employees, except for changing the company leader, there is no difference, so they do not care too much.

Before Daniel, in fact, he basically didn't care much. As long as Logan can maintain the status quo and let everyone work stably, it is enough.

When he arrived at the office, Logan saw the renovated office and turned around to thank Daniel.

"Brother Yuming, I don't know how to thank you!"

This company was originally Daniel's, but he was willing to give it to himself directly. This is a great kindness.

Who knows, when Logan called his brother, Daniel was busy: "Don't dare to be dare not, you are too polite, this company was originally prepared for your father and daughter."

"I just replaced you and managed for a few years. Now that the time is up, it should be handed over to you. I believe you can make the employees here have a better life!"

Joking, he called Andrew's brother, Andrew is Logan's son-in-law, Logan called his brother, this generation is in chaos. Alright.

"Although you are doing your best, tell me what you need to do."

After that, Daniel turned and left.

"Dad, Andrew let you be the chairman and let me be the manager, then what should he be?"

Emma was really puzzled. The company must be Andrew, Daniel just helped him.

Logan shook his head, and cynthia shook his head, Andrew didn't say.

now.

Andrew is downstairs!

In front of him, there were fifty people standing, all elite selected by Daniel.

"The elite in Lao Daniel's mouth is you?"

Andrew glanced casually, but it was a bit funny.

This can also be considered elite, when is the term elite so cheap?

The disdainful expression on his face, unabashed, shook his head and said: "I'm a little disappointed."

The fifty people standing there suddenly changed their faces.

Andrew despised them directly, it would be a bit excessive.

They are all cultivated by Daniel. They haven't shot in these years, but their self-confidence is not worse than anyone else, just waiting for an opportunity to show their strength!

But now, a person suddenly appeared in front of him. Who would be convinced to speak to them in such a tone?

"What are you qualified to say to us."

One of them

stood upright and said coldly , "We only listen to President Daniel, what do you count!" Not far away, Daniel looked at him and scolded in your heart, you The kid is brave and dare to talk to his elder brother like this!

If Andrew didn't want him to show up, he had to kick the guy's feet.

Daniel did not understand that he took the company away, but made Logan the chairman and Emma really the general manager, and he himself only held the post of director of the security department.

Where is this worthy of Andrew!

But this is Andrew's decision, he naturally has no doubt.

"Mr. Daniel, what does he mean, brother?" The

brother stood behind Daniel, so I don't know . "This group of people is the best one we can fight. Brother, he still can't look down?"