05. PHASE ONE

The next morning Nanon woke up anxious. It was always like this whenever he was faced with a task not to mention his constant panic attacks but today they were a bare minimum.

All of the guys were present, attending lessons and going on about their day as usually not giving away of the storm they were about to brew. 

After the lesson, he had parted ways with the guys to see his Biochem Clinical Lab lecturer. 

The day had gone by with them paying close attention to their surroundings. They were more attentive than usual.

Jimmy sought out to keep tabs on Ohm. If there was a person he couldn't predict, it was the school's President. He knew Ohm long enough to know never to take his eyes off him.

Ohm was smart, observant and paid close attention to details; nothing ever missed him, especially if it was something of great interest to him.

Tu and First were busy programming the laptop they would be using tonight whilst Chimon and Frank were going over their fake break-in plan with Nanon.

‘Nothing much to it actually. All we have to do is to make sure that we are able to get away before Ohm’s minions come running’ Chimon stated.

Nanon looked over the school map; the Supreme Chem lab was located a few meters away from the school buildings next to the school's fire hydrant and school gasoline room.

The labs surveillance room was just next to it beside the entrance door. 

‘We start at exactly 9, tell the others’. 

Whenever he was stressed about something, Nanon would take a walk, allow the breeze of the air to hit against his skin surface, he would allow his mind to wonder to a faraway place giving him the peace he needed and right now peace was what he needed.

He was sitting at one of the school benches that were located along the pathways taking note as one or two students passed him by. 

‘Do you think they have finally stopped?’

‘Those trouble makers? I doubt it, they probably planning something" 

"I don't know, but all I know is that they have been too quiet and that's unusual" Nanon frowned at the familiar voice.

He sat up straight, adjusting himself as he paid close attention to the conversation behind him. 

"Do you think they are planning something?" Nanon couldn't look behind him to see who Ohm was with but no doubt it was his friends. 

"They might. Problem is we don't know when. They might strike today, tomorrow or they might have done so already and we have no idea"

"We need to plan for them" 

"Right now I have a project I need to finish for my advanced BioChem. I have Calcus report I need to get started on not to mention my molecular biology thesis. I don't have time to be planning and strategizing for second years petty fights" That made Nanon let out a small inaudible chuckle, "I have to go, will see you at tonight's duty". 

Nanon heard footsteps walking to different directions and when he looked behind he saw Ohm walking opposite of where his friends were going.

The fact that Ohm was realising their hiatus wasn't a good sign. If he starts getting suspicious, he was soon to start following them around.

Deep in his thoughts, Nanon only came to notice the presence sitting beside him when he was nudged a bit.

Ohm Pawat flashed him a smile but Nanon could see it wasn't a genuine and as sincerely as Ohm wanted to believe.