12. I LOVE HIM

"I like you Nanon" Dan confessed, fear was well emitted from his eyes.

He tried to approach him but Nanon stepped back. He was flabbergasted, he didn't know what to say or how to react to the confession he just heard.

Dan was his friend, so how could he possibly think they could be anymore than that.

"Stop joking" Nanon began, "There's a riot happening. let's go join the others -

" No!!! " Dan shouted back at him," Tell me your answer, right now" he demanded.

"My answer is no! I can't return your feelings, I don't feel the same way"

Nanon returned back Dan's stare.. the said boy let out a chuckle, a menace look on his face.

"You're disgusted right? You hate me now"

"No that's not -"

"Look out!!" Dan screamed , running towards Nanon and pushing him aside.

A kick came behind Nanon's back and landed on Dan's stomach making him stagger back creating a distance between himself and Simon.

Nanon ran to stand by Dan's side as they both eyed Simon.

"Are you alright?" Nanon asked, Dan nodded.

"I have long wanted to get my hands on you two" Simon stated, "A fight between us has been long overdue".

Simon was the school's minister of justice. Ever since Dan formed a movement of students within the school, he and Simon had been at each other's throats.

The movement formation came about when the students realised the neglect they suffered from the school management.

It had been poorly managed and the students through their own investigation had found out that the money given to them they used for their sole benefit.

The school head was so corrupt, he never used the funds to develop the school or buy any new equipment for use.

That was when, enough was enough and students began fighting back causing lots and lots of riots as well as strikes.

Simon was one of those students who liked and triumphed over other people's misery, some students even began to wonder and make assumptions that the SRC was also benefiting from the funds since they seemed unfazed by all that happened in school.

"Stay back, I'll handle him" and Nanon did just that and watched as the two engaged.

Daniel was a person that could handle his own, stand his ground but right now as Nanon watched, he could see Daniel was being overpowered.

Simon was strong. He looked around but there was no one in sight.

They were on the rooftop of the building. Simon must have followed them. Why did Dan have to ask to meet him up here?

Nanon moved to join in the fight, helping Dan. With the two together they managed to gain momentum on Simon.

In a slight moment Nanon was kicked on his face, making him fall to the side and losing his vision momentarily, but he couldn't allow himself to stay down long.

He stood up with his blurred vision, staggering around.

He saw Simon pinning Dan by the barricade metal bars, hitting him with his elbow.

He could see blood coming out of Dan's nose. He slowly ran towards them, kicking Simon on his back.

The said boy groaned in pain but didn't let go of Dan.