08. EXPEL OR BLACKMAIL

The boys were led to an empty office within the Student Representative Building.

"I'm told to keep you here for now" Drake stated with a cocky smile as they all swiftly turned their heads to him,

Frank stepped forward, coming to an eye level with Drake, "How long are we to be here for?" he asked.

It had been a slight and yet swift movement where Nanon caught Drake's hesitation.

From his body movement, Nanon could make out that Drake was actually intimidated by Frank or may have fancied the guy.

"That's up to our student body president to decide," Drake answered rather calmly.

"Is he coming to see us?" without thinking, Nanon blurted out.

It took a second for him to realise the state and manner his question came about.

And yet again, Jimmy's eyes were on him as if reading him, reading his mind, reading his heart and analysing him as well as his feelings.

Nanon felt exposed under Jimmy’s gaze. Somehow Nanon felt himself shrinking back.

"I don't know, he's with the Chairman right now, you might be here for a while" soon after he answered Drake left.

The look he and Ohm shared earlier crossed his mind. Nanon had seen the look of betrayal on Ohm's face.

Well, the same goes for him. Ohm didn't get to feel betrayed, nor did he get to feel upset.

Guess that day he spent time with him had made Ohm think he would stop trying to go into the Lab.

He was wrong. If anyone was to be upset here, might as we be Jimmy and Chimon for what they went through.

Nanon had never thought of being friends with Ohm especially seeing how they were on different sides of things.

But tonight had confirmed that no in the slightest chance would they ever be friends.

He was willing to do the right thing, bring justice to Chimon and Jimmy's families while Ohm on the other hand was trying his best to stop that.

Nanon slouched down at the end corner of the room, and stared at the ceiling. They were caught, again.

How could it be possible that they could be caught twice in a row? Were they that predictable? Was Ohm just that good? Even if he was, how could he know where Chimon was the first time? How could he know they were at the lab in the middle of the night?

Did they have a mole in the group? But who? His eyes trailed around the guys in the room.

First. Nanon's perception of him still remained the same, he was the positive vibe of the group, and his energy was much more lightening and welcoming.

Frank. Although he was a bit aloof and kept his emotions in check he cared about his friends and wouldn't possibly do them wrong.

Jimmy. Nanon stared at him as he moved from one place to another. He was restless and that was understandable. Jimmy was more invested in this plan because of his dead sister and wouldn't risk being found.

Chimon. He was willing to take the risk and blame just for them. He was willing to face it all alone if it meant not exposing his friends.

Tu was like the mother and sister of the group. Took care of them and looked after them. How could any of them be a spy?
After a while, he cut the silence that overwhelmed the room,

"He caught us, again"

They were all seated down, each in their own trail of thoughts until Nanon spoke up,