《00》[Edited]

A pair of children with jeweled eyes look up at their mother as she told the a tale they've never heard before.

"The princess was so angry at the Emperor because of the news. She even had a file of complaint ready for the court, trying to stop the Emperor from ruining the Empress' life as the Empress.."

"Saddened, she gave up and respected the Empress' decision. The princess was concerned of the Empress for she knew, the Empress was raised to be an Empress from the moment of her birth.."

"Woah! That is so interesting, mommy!" The little boy's eyes glistened as he listened to his mother.

"Tell us more, mommy!" His little sister adds, making their mother chuckle at their excitement.

"Alright.."

The mother flips the page, before opening her mouth to speak.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"SOVIESHU!!!!!!" Natalya angrily screamed as she stomped over to him.

"Whatever do you need, Natalya dearest?" Sovieshu lovingly strokes her hair, making her push his hand away.

Feeling betrayed and disgusted, she glared at him with tears on her eyes.

"How could you to this Navier?!" She taunted making him flinch.

Sovieshu's eyes widened as tears started streaming down her beautiful silvery grey eyes.

"H-How did you—???"

"Just because I was in my Empire doesn't mean you can get away with this, Sovieshu! I know everything Sovieshu!!" She yelled  as glass and mirrors started shattering throughout the palace.

"I-I thought you would be honest with me! I thought you were my best friend!" She added.

Rashta, Sovieshu's concubine flinched as the windows started shattering once by one.

"You had the most perfect woman you could ever find in this miserable world!! Yet you exchange her for that?!??!"

She turned her attention to the mistress as she glared at her with pure hatred in her eyes.

"And you!!!"

Rashta started crying like a baby.

"You are not only weak, dumb, useless, and obnoxious! But you dared tricking the princess of the Northern Empire into thinking of you as a friend! You vile scum!"

Sovieshu rushed towards Rashta, as he looked at her in distraught.

"Natalya—"

"Shut up!! SHUT UP!! DO NOT CALL ME NATALYA ANYMORE!!" Natalya cut him off as more and more glass windows and mirrors started shattering all together.

"You not only hurt Navier but you also hurt me!!" Natalia cried.

"You cheated on her with that.. That.."

Natalya suddenly felt something snap within her.

"That whore!! That witch!! Disgrace!! Runaway slave!!" She spat at them, pointing her finger at the vile woman, losing all of her respect for the Emperor and the concubine.

"You choose a dumb and uneducated woman instead of a prime and graceful Empress like Navier?!? You asshole!!"

"That woman can't even read properly!"

Natalya gave them one last glare before turning her heels and walking out the room.

Rashta started bawling her eyes out on the floor as Sovieshu tryied to comfort her.

Just like that, Sovieshu lost his beloved and trustworthy friend.

~The Remarried Empress~

Months ago..

Natalya smiled as she read the letter. Her best friend Navier had just sent her a message from the Eastern Empire.

It clearly brought a beautiful smile on her face.

"I'm so excited for you, my lady! You're way too kind! Of course the Eastern Empire's Empress would love you!" Her lady-in-waiting, Countess Olga Petrova exclaimed, as she carefully brushed her lady's shiny and straight silver locks.

"I bet the ladies of the Eastern Empire would be jealous of your incomparable looks, your majesty!" Her other lady-in-waiting, Marchioness Polina Semenov added, with a boastful tone in her voice.

Natalya chuckled at them, used to their antics.

"You all are always so supportive. I am very grateful of your unconditional support.." She said, making them fawn over her more.

"Never in a million years would we leave you, your majesty!" Polina swore an oath, seriously.

"Yes, your majesty! No one can ever compare to your greatness!" Olga shouts proudly.

Natalya chuckled.

They were very supportive of her, even before her official coming-of-age.
Truly loyal and supportive towards her.

"Your majesty!!" An aide suddenly came forward, cutting the cheerful atmosphere there once was.

Natalya narrowed her eyes at the intrusion.

"What is the matter?" She asked, as her ladies-in-waiting styled her hair.

"Empress Navier wishes your presence in the Emperial household immediately!!"

Natalya and her ladies-in-waiting halted.

Natalya's eyes suddenly stsrted sparkling at the mention of her cherished best friend.

"Really?!"

"She needs to discuss some important matters with you.."

Natalya's bright aura suddenly stopped, turning into a gloomy one.

"Something must've happened.." Polina said, Olga nodding at her.

"I-I have to go right away!" Natalya exclaimed, standing up from her seat.

The ladies-in-waiting widened their eyes.

"Right away? But you have a meeting with Grand Duke—"

Natalya was already gone.

Both girls sighed.

Their lady was truly something else when it came to the Empress of the Eastern Kingdom.

To be continued..