《05》

"I wonder how many concubines you will take in, Emperor.."

"But if do take in another one and break her heart, I'll make sure you never see Navier again.."

Natalya narrowed her eyes at his direction.

"You're just like your father.."

~*The Remarried Empress*~

As expected, no noble lady wanted to become Rashta's lady-in-waiting.

This was becoming to be a headache for Navier.

Her ladies-in-waiting were exasperated because of the news and complained about it.

But she no say in it whatsoever.

Emperor Sovieshu would keep pestering her for it.

Navier sighed in exhaustion as she laid upon her bed, thinking about the resolution to this 'predicament' as her husband deems so.

Suddenly, a rabbit of pure snowy white fur made it's way into her balcony, looking over at the ordeal in sheer confusion.

It had a letter on it's mouth, looking tired, as if it was looking all over for the Empress.

"Look your majesty! A poor bunny has made it's way to your balcony!" Countess Eliza exclaimed, smiling softly at the bunny.

Laura's eyes beamed as she gushed about the cute visitor.

Navier's eyes lit up with surprise and confusion.

Who's pet was this? Why was it here? So many questions ran through her head.

"Oh dear. You must be tired from your travels young one.." Navier told the bunny as she carressed it's feeble head.

It ushered the letter into her hand, looking at her expectantly.

"Oh? You delivered me a letter?" She asked it, making it nod.

"Such a darling! It can understand you, your majesty!" Laura cooed.

Navier chuckled as her eyes softened at the bunny's peculiar sapphire eyes.

She then noticed how it started to sweat almost immediately the moment it nestled upon her palm, seemingly sensitive to heat.

"Oh my! The poor thing must be weak to humid weather!" Countess Jubel pointed out, getting the bunny some ice cubes to cool down.

It adorably hugged the ice as it slowly became comfortable to the environment.

Navier smiled as she carefully removed the wax.

The sender must've wanted this to be anonymous, considering the lack of a seal.

She opened the letter and read it's contents.

You must be wondering who sent you this letter? Well, I will give you the freedom to find out. I must say this letter in uncalled for and shocking, if I do say so myself. Please pardon me for wasting your precious time for I understand the hardships of being a ruler as well......
I heard your husband hasn't been treating you well and even took in a concubine, so I'd like for this letter to serve as something to get your mind off of the stress. Forgive me if I am being nosy in your personal matters.. I am quite a nosy person, one might say.

Navier chuckled as she folded the letter back.

The person who sent her this must've been a noble, considering how polite they wrote the words as. Awkward as well, they must be quite a sheltered one at that.