《03》

Natalya could feel hatred oozing out of her. Feeling betrayed by her friend.

How could he change so much just for that ugly wench?!?

Enough was enough.

She needed to put an end to his wrongdoings.

But she had to prevent Navier to be affected in any way.

She won't give mercy to those who try and want Empress Navier's position.

~*The Remarried Empress*~

Friendship at first was an option for Natalya when she first saw the runaway slave.

At first she thought Rashta was a noble of sorts but the more she looked at her. The more she felt something was off about the girl.

Natalya sighed as she looked onto her hand mirror.

She wasn't looking at herself however. She was looking through something or rather somewhere else.

She was looking at Rashta, eyeing every move she made.

She glared at her with her blue diamond eyes.

She was very intrigued of her identity and tried to be friends but now that Emperor Sovieshu had appointed her as his mistress...

She didn't trust her one bit.

She even had the audacity to destroy the last gift her grandmother gave her. It made her feel sick and disgusted.

She slammed the mirror to the ground, making it shatter in pieces.

"Watch out Rashta. You do not know what you've gotten yourself into.."

---------------

Natalya watched the female dog approach her with that timid look on her face.

Olga and Polina exchanged glances at each other before forcing a smile upon their faces.

"Sister! Rashta wants to apologize to you.." Rashta said, looking down with a sad expression on her face.

Natalya raised an eyebrow.

"Oh? You want to say sorry?" Natalya asked, covering her smirk with her gloved hand.

"Yes. Rashta was very rude to sister yesterday and Rashta wants to make for it with a gift!" She exclaimed, crying like a baby.

This white lotus bitch..

Natalya chuckled.

"Oh sweet Rashta.." She smiled at her sweetly.

Natalya played with a strand of Rashta's ivory hair.

"All is forgiven. Now, would you like to have some tea with me?" She asked, making Rashta perk up.

"Really?!" Rashta exclaims, eyes sparkling in glee.

"Really.." Natalya replied, giving her a closed-eyed smile.

(ToT)\(^-^)

Rashta wipes her tears away and weakly smiles at the princess.

Natalya smirks inwardly as Rashta fell for her act.

"Now, about that tea.." Natalya started.

"Rashta would love to have tea with her majesty!" Rashta exclaimed, like an innocent child.

Natalya clasped her palms with glee.

"It's settled! Let's go, shall we?"

Rashta nodded.