《00》Pt. 2

Natalya Erika Lyubov, the prized princess of the Northern Empire.

Such beautiful woman cannot be compared to any beautiful flower in the world.

So graceful yet hard to get. That's what all of the men in the entire continent said about her.

Not to forget, a very elusive lady.

"Navier~!" She exclaimed, whilst embracing her beloved childhood friend, Empress Navier Ellie Trovi.

"Ah, Natalya! What a pleasant surprise to see you.." Navier replied, giving her a small smile.

"I just came by to see how my best friend was doing! Anywho.... How has life been for you?" The Northern princess asked, innocently tilting her head at the beautiful Empress.

Terrible..

Navier shook of the thought, not wanting to bother her childhood friend.

"It has been great, how about yours?" She asked, smiling at her softly.

"It has been great! The noblemen in my kingdom are still pestering me but brother Andrei is always there to help me! All is great!" Natalya exclaimed as a bright and colorful aura around her rose.

Navier did not want Natalya to know that Emperor Sovieshu had brought a woman with him from his hunting trip.

Heaven knows the Queen of the Glass wouldn't react nicely to the news.

A certain white haired woman suddenly popped up in the garden, noticing the beautiful woman beside the Empress.

She had never seen such mesmerizing eyes before. They reminded her so much of polished diamonds.

Is she a foreigner? Her eyes lit up in excitement.

'Wow! That woman is very beautiful! I hope she likes Rashta..' The woman; Rashta, thought, before rushing towards them.

"Lady Rashta!" One of the maids called out trying to stop her.

Too late, Rashta already walked up to the silverette.

"Hey!" The white haired woman called out informally, making the crown-princess turn to her in curiosity.

She was wearing such lavish clothing yet had such an ignorant and child-like smile on her face.

'Oh? Who is this girl? She seems so odd..' Natalya thought, looking at her indifferently.

"Hello! I'm Rashta!" Rashta introduced herself, smiling like a fool infront of the royal.

Natalya only looks at her with a blank expression, clearly unhinged at her smile.

'Why does she keep smiling at me? It's unsettling..' Natalya thought.

Natalya calmed her panicked expression, recollecting herself.

'Ah, that's right. Cultural differences..' Natalya inwardly sighs at herself.

Rashta sweats at her seriousness. Thinking that she may have offended the princess.

"Hello, Rashta. I am princess Natalya of the Northern Empire.." Natalya greeted, before curtsying at the woman.