The choice

story

'speech'

SPELLS

'animal speech'

writing

Chapter 2:

Harry had to do something. He couldn't let himself be stuck in this hell hole his anger seemed to increase his capabilities as he watched Vernon slowly open the letter, harry dashed forward moving so quickly he was a blur to the human eye, grabbing the letter from Vernon's hands and running into his cupboard.

'HARRY JAMES POTTER GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT' Vernon shouted not knowing where Harry had gone, a muffled thump below him told Vernon that Harry was in his Cupboard. A maniacal laugh came from outside his door as a locking sound could be heard from the outside. Harry rushed towards the door and pushed against it to no avail. Vernon could be heard out side chuckling to himself. 'Give me the letter boy and i will let you out of there.' Harry, now seething with rage, started to punch the door, hoping it would give way to let him escape nut to no avail. Harry waited in the cupboard for 36 hours and with each passing moment he felt his anger grow each hour he was awake he could feel his power grow as with it so did his hatred, this grew to a point where harry was able to feel the dark move around him. in one last desperate attempt to escape his living hell he picked up his bag full of all of his things and started to concentrate on his sister, she was out there somewhere and he needed to get to her.

Looking around he noticed a change in the wall to his left, touching the wall he watched as the ripple turned into a crack which in turn turned into a gaping hole in the wall, peering through the hole all Harry was darkness, touching the darkness harry felt his hand touch something cold. What was that? Harry thought, whatever it was it was better than here. Stepping through the rift Harry found himself in a large garden at the front of a large mansion. 

'Bloody hell' Harry thought as he looked around he'd never seen something so big in his life, suddenly all the lights in the house turned on and muffled shouting could be heard from inside. Harry's suspicions were confirmed when a massive explosion came from the left side of the house. Harry dropped his rucksack and sprinted into the house. opening the door Harry found himself in a room with 4 people. Thankfully nobody noticed him as they seemed to be in a deep fight light dancing back and forth across the room. Harry noticed two young girls hiding behind the grand stairs. Harry darted forward and subconsciously slowed time so that he could avoid getting hit by whatever spells where being thrown at him, Harry ran directly at the girls not even thinking about himself.

Daphne Greengrass was happily studying Ancient Runes when the attack had started, rushing to Astoria's room she shook her awake and dragged her downstairs, trying to get to the safehouse at the bottom of the garden. When they got to the bottom of the stairs to figures clad in black robes and wearing skull masks entered from the now ruined library and started firing spells at Daphne and Astoria it was at that moment her mother and father came through and started fighting the two unknown wizards, with Astoria and Daphne hiding behind the stairs. Daphne watched in complete astonishment as her parents twirled and weaved their way the incoming spells.  Only Daphne noticed the door open and a young boy enter, Daphne recognised him from somewhere but couldn't place it, what surprised her was the speed of the boy, weaving in-between spells just to get to them. When the boys got to them if they were ok, after getting yes's from both girls he asked what had happened, Daphne quickly explained the situation and was once again surprised by how perceptive the boy was. Once the boy knew of the situation he transported Astoria away  to the bunker, once the boy had returned he turned to Daphne and asked to carry her to the bunker she happily accepted and admired at the strength of the boy. 

Just as Harry was about to carry away the second girl he felt excruciating travel up his left leg and arm, then a force equivalent to a strong man pushing him sent flying into a marble pillar. Harry cried out in pain as he felt some of his ribs cracking, with his cry of pain he felt the room get swallowed in darkness as all the lights shattered simultaneously, Harry felt the second of the girls try to get him to get up as he fell into a deep slumber.