The School Part 2.

Story

'Speech'

SPELLS

Animal speech

writing

Chapter 4:

Harry stepped through the rift and closed it behind him, he felt bad leaving Daphne like that but knew that what was about to happen was extremely personal and while he had grown to love her within the short time they had knew each other he wasn't ready to trust her with all his secrets. The rift opened on Ragnar's office and seeing as the little goblin wasn't there Harry made himself at home in the room. It was a good 5 minutes before the goblin came shuffling through the door cursing as he went. 'Unsavoury customers Ragnar?' Harry asked startling the goblin. 'Mr Potter, where did you come from?' 'The wall' Harry answered honestly smiling at the confused look on the goblins face. 'Mr Pott-' 'I've already told you to call me Harry Ragnar, calling me Mr Potter makes me feel as if I am being told off' 'Ok, Harry, to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit. I assume you are here to talk business rather than checking up on me.' At this Ragnar sat down on his chair and looked at Harry expectantly. 'As perceptive as ever Ragnar, I am here for a blood test.' Harry stated simply, Ragnar took this in his stride. After all how else was the boy supposed to test his familial powers. From under his desk Ragnar pulled out a gilded knife and a piece of parchment, 'I will need 7 drops of blood from your right index finger' with this Harry held his hand over the parchment and let Ragnar cut his index finger, after the 7th drop of blood was given the wound healed instantly and Ragnar looked on in interest as the blood was absorbed by the parchment and slowly writing was revealed.

Name: Harry James Potter-Black-Nyx-Chronus-Slytherin

Mother: Lily Potter nee Evans

Father: James Potter

Siblings: Cecilia Potter (Younger Sister by 4 hours)

DOB: Friday 31st July 23:54 pm 1970

Core: Grey

Godfather: Sirius Black

Godmother: Alice Longbottom

Lord of: None

Heir of: Potter

                Black

                Nyx

               Chronus

               Slytherin

Titles: Master of  Night

              Master of Time

              Descendant of Vampires

Animagus: Thunderhawk (Blocked by A.P.W.B.D)

Powers: Dark rifts

                 Dark mastery ( Blocked by A.P.W.B.D)

                 Time mastery (90% blocked by A.P.W.B.D)

                 Metamorphous (Blocked by A.P.W.B.D)

                 Dark armoury (Blocked by A.P.W.B.D)

                 Parseltongue

                Master of the elements of

               shadows, sound, fire, death, destruction and mind.