Halloween

Chapter 11:

The weeks leading up Halloween were calm and the group regularly practiced there spell work and theory and had all mastered the basic charms for first years such as 'lumos' and 'wingardium leviosa ' and were moving to more complex spells such as 'stupefy' and 'expelliarmus'. The first lesson on Halloween was charms with Gryffindor, and Harry wasn't looking forward to this lesson, hell, Harry wasn't looking forward to any lesson today. Not that Harry hated any of the lessons today, DADA was an easy subject but Quirrell had something off about him, Charms was great, as long as Weasley kept his mouth shut. But today was the day his Parents died and he wasn't ready to have loads of people stuffing their while he tried to mourn his Parents.

In Charms they were being taught the levitation spell which the whole group had already learned so Harry completed it first time and spent the rest of the lesson helping people who asked for help. Weasley seemed to decide he hated Harry simply for he fact he was a Slytherin. Harry's outlook on the Weasley decreased even further when, after she had spent the lesson helping him with his abysmal charms, he insulted Hermione after the lesson. This seemed to get Adalhard riled up so Harry placed a hand on his shoulder to stop him from beating Weasley to a pulp, it would be a waist of energy. Seeing the bushy haired girl run off, Harry felt his hatred for the red head rise to new levels, the stupid arrogant brat.

The rest of the day went quietly but Hermione wasn't seen but Adalhard had gone looking for her just before the Halloween Feast saying that she shouldn't miss out on the festivities just because of a prat. Yay, the festivities, everyone sitting around you stuffing their faces with chocolates and sweets while you try to scrape all you can remember of your parents who sacrificed themselves on this very night to protect you and your sister. When DA finished Harry told his friends to go to the feast without him, Harry had mourning to do. They all accepted this and understood the meaning of this day to him.

At the feast the group unusually quite, while he didn't say much they all saw Harry as their leader. 'Greengrass, I see your pet has finally learned his place, just like yours will be by my side.' With this Daphne choked on the pumpkin juice she was drinking, turning around she saw Malfoy standing behind her with a smirk on his face, applying her emotionless mask she replied with a short 'Shut up Malfoy' seemed to shut him up. Honestly Daphne wondered how Malfoy ended up in Slytherin in the first place, he never planned things through, he had the subtlety of a toad croaking under the sonorous charm. He was more deserving of being a Gryffindor than a Slytherin. Malfoy was about to retort when Professor Quirrell ran screaming 'TROLL, TROLL, TROLL IN THE DUNGEONS.' he promptly fainted and that was when the screaming started. Dumbledore tried to get things under control  but it was just to loud. 'SONOROUS, QUIET,' this shut everyone up, 'PREFECTS ESCORT GRYFFINDOR, RAVENCLAW AND HUFFLEPUFF STUDENTS BACK TO THERE COMMON ROOMS, SLYTHERIN STUDENTS WILL BE ESCORTED TO THE LIBRARY, quietus.' This seemed to kick everyone into overdrive as all the houses filtered out of the hall. Daphne looked worriedly to her friends, Harry was in the common room and that was in the Dungeons.

At this point in time Harry was meditating in the common room when he heard a banging outside, assuming it was the Weasley twins being the Weasley twins but when he rounded the corner his theory was shattered into pieces as he saw a troll lumbering after Adalhard and Hermione, who were running his way. Harry morphed into a taller man with white hair held in a ponytail. In this form Harry reached 6'2 and was well muscled, he also morphed his clothes into battle robes as to not raise suspicions. As much as he trusted Adalhard he didn't want people to go around believing in him being the next dark lord, Weasley already did that and that was infuriating enough, and he didn't know enough about Hermione. Jumping in the air Harry morphed into his Thunderbird form and charged the troll head on. In most cases Harry would have sat back and judged his enemy, finding their weaknesses and so on. But this was a more delicate situation and Harry had people to protect. Diving onto the troll Harry pushed it against the wall were he sent it to a room that was big enough and he thought would be empty... the Library.