chapter 30

“Thanks…” Jaebum replied shyly, “You both did… very well”

“We can see that,” Yugyeom said, his cheekiness dripping out, something about him seemed changed, his eyes weren’t going back to brown and dark consuming forest surrounded Jaebum like a trap, like a shield. “omega”

Jaebum gasped, his mind catching on it despite his lust-addled brain forcing him back to arousal. It wasn’t Yugyeom- it was definitely the wolf talking. The word was spoken roughly, possessively, accompanied by a low growl of warning, of claiming. But just as they recognized it, the wolf slithered back, Yugyeom’s eyes going back to normal.

“Alright boys, I think it’s time for our feast” Jackson's voice broke them out, they didn’t even remember others being in the room, despite their prominent strong pheromones, Jaebum was able to drown out everything, making them focus on him alone- it was wondering, how easily the omega could affect them, distract them. Yugyeom made a sound of disappointment, he really wanted to fuck Jaebum, but so did the rest of them.

“We are ready” Jinyoung smirked. Both of them had already stripped off their clothes, sprawled on the other side of the bed in all of their naked glory. From the looks of it, they had cum once, the sheets having poodle of white but they looked raring to go again.

“But I just came!” Jaebum whined, eying their giant erections, big and hard. They grew even more than he remembered. Fuck. The both of them were in position, the middle of the bed was slightly in better state, Jinyoung sat near the headboard while Jackson was in front of him, the space in the between them waiting for Jaebum.

The omega knew what they wanted, of course, their dark eyes and fierce expressions filled Jaebum with another desire, already feeling himself perking up at the situation. The enticing scent of strawberry and rich cocoa tempting him to crawl over and take his place.

“I still think this is unfair” Yugyeom grumbled as he dragged his feet to the couch situated at the corner of the room, the view was perfect from there, he could see the three of them clearly, without either of them blocking Jaebum. Bambam plopped beside him, despite having no scent, Yugyeom could almost guess Bambam was thrumming with arousal and excitement.

“Yeah, but your punishment is that you will go last” Bambam smirked, “told you I will get you back at that”

“Assholes, the lot of you”

“No denying that”

Despite all that, they couldn’t help staring at the sight in front of them with a deep hunger, watching how the omega crawled over to the two alphas, he was on his knees as if presenting and suddenly it got harder to breathe. There were red marks scattered over his shoulder blade, and handprints over his waist and back, Yugyeom couldn’t stop thinking how good his mark would look on his neck- permanently carved into his skin. Fuck, he could just come at the mere thought of it. His wolf was growling to take control, to take their omega for themselves- but he restrained his wolf, their time will come, soon, he just needs to be patient before snagging his omega.

He watched as the alphas maneuvered Jaebum according to their need, who was on his knees, his face towards Jackson and his ass in front of Jinyoung. The omega let himself be touched and moved, completely letting the alphas do their bidding, it was fascinating, watching him trust his members so willfully. There was a look of content on Jaebum’s face, like he belonged between them, as much as he was jealous, he was happy to know Jaebum was comfortable enough for the position he was about to take in their pack.

“Jaebummie, please suck me off?” Jackson asked, his voice impossibly gentle, though there was a teasing lilt as he spoke. His hand caressed Jaebum’s cheek lovingly. The strawberry dominated the room, leather sneaking behind it the more aroused Jackson got. It was odd, how different their scents were yet somehow they collided perfectly among each other.